Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Still working?

I work for the state of Montana and they consider me essential, So I still have to show up everyday, but they're giving us a bump in pay until this is over with.

I guess they think I am important enough to work from home. It's probably more that they are hoping to get back at it in a couple weeks and know they can't train anyone else to do what I do very easy or fast so they are playing it safe by paying me to do whatever...

I'm retired but do a part time gig at our beach here [Rockport Tx.] We have shut down boat ramp and beach. I miss the people and fishing reports already.

Still working. We’ve Got a crew retrofitting a sewage treatment plant and one on a bio gas project. Both are long term projects so hopefully we can keep all our guys busy till this thing has run it’s course.
Tourism is the major industry where I live. Those folks are suffering. Restaurants, bars, resorts, even the beach is shut down. Most of those folks live paycheck to paycheck.

Working from home is an adjustment. Luckily field season is here and so far the weather has cooperated. Blessed to still be working.

I work in a paper mill in Pa and we are still working. If someone is sick they have to go home. I am grateful to still be working bc I hear a lot of people are on a lay off. We all need to keep our heads up and try and get through this mess

This week I've done a 10 page paper, 4 essay midterm, and translated another section of 1 Thessalonians. So yeah, classwork continues. I obviously know that's not what's meant, but I'm very grateful that I'm able to continue on course to finish my master's next month. If I ended up having to wait another semester to finish everything I would not be happy. Of course, I wanted to finish by May so I could go back to work, but that may not be as easy as it looked like.

My wife is an RN at a long term care facility though and she's definitely still working. So many extra protocols and everyone is on edge. They've avoided any cases so far though and I hope it stays that way.

My wife is an RN at a long term care facility though and she's definitely still working. So many extra protocols and everyone is on edge. They've avoided any cases so far though and I hope it stays that way.
My daughter is in radiology working in Spokane, Washington hospitals. I worry, but she has a job to do. mtmuley

There a lot of people getting furloughed, laid off and put on part time right now. It’s not just virus issues in the oil patch. Stay healthy people!

My wife got laid off yesterday. (Benefits Administrator) I had it and recovered a few weeks ago here in NJ. Work for a Utility company we're essential and busier than ever. Working from home though.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back