Caribou Gear

Still Go It!

Big Sky

I have been so busy with my new puppy that I haven't had time for much else. However, last night after work I just couldn't take it anymore. I had to get out and call coyotes and see if I still had the skill to fool them. I was fortunate to call in this double and drop them both. It was a long hike and I came back a few pounds lighter, but I consider that all good news. :) One of the two came in super aggressive. She had her ears back, and her face was in a full snarl, teeth bared and everything. She was running full out when I rolled her up at 20 yards. If that doesn't get your heart thumping nothing will. To be honest it was a little intimidating, but my 22-250 ended the risk pretty quick.
Troy%20Adams%204-21-15A_zpsxkpmzdmm.jpg

Beats a video game any day, doesn't it ?

My son still tells his friends about the day he stood off a 200# boar, head-on, at 15'. He was only 10 then.

I was right behind him with a 12ga readied, but he will never remember that part, just that Rush he had of being there and doing that.

I have to admit I was pretty happy with the way the photograph turned out. I was trying to beat daylight by the time I got both coyotes dragged to the top of the canyon for photos. Another 5 minutes and I would have had to use the flash.

fishing4sanity, when the hides are good they all get skinned. Whether the hides are good or not, my beetles get every single skull. I have a buyer that I wholesale every coyote skull I can come up with.

I have to admit I was pretty happy with the way the photograph turned out. I was trying to beat daylight by the time I got both coyotes dragged to the top of the canyon for photos. Another 5 minutes and I would have had to use the flash.

Great photo, I love the skyline.

Nameless Range, thanks. I'm pretty partial to this rifle. It's accounted for an awful lot of coyotes and I think it looks even nicer when there is a dead coyote or two in the photo with it. :)

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back