Sponsor Updates

Very cool, it is nice that you are getting first class companies to support your vision. That speaks well of the professionalism that you have when approaching these guys to sell them "air"....

Kudos.

Out-frickin'-standing!!! I have a Leupold on my rifle and love it. I have Nikon bino's, but the next time I buy some, I will take a closer look at the Leupold's. Unfortunately, they were just a little out of my price range, last time.

Congrats on another great sponsor. :)

I got a couple of Leupold's on my rifles and really like them, but I think I am kind of stuck with my spotter for the time being.:D

I put the new VX-3 on a rifle and loved it. Have always had one version or another of their scopes and have always been impressed. Will look forward to trying out their binos and spotter.

Congrats on making a great partner to both Leupold and OYOA.

It says a lot about Leupold to show their support for the average hunter that does it on his own.

Last edited:
I've been a fan of leupold for years. I really like my spotting scope the 12-40 goldring. Cant ask for much better for an all-around packable scope. I've also used leupold binoculars for over 15 years and really like them too.

Of course I have several leupold rifle scopes, which you can never go wrong with, IMO. Lots of stuff is right about their optics...and not much to complain about.

I've also had outstanding customer service when I've sent things to them. Never have sent a rifle scope back, but have sent my spotter and binocs back for basic tuning up. They've always come back in like new condition, earlier than expected, and always no charge.

Plus, the rifle scopes have never once let me down in the field, just a top-shelf product.

I cant really say enough good about the company and glad to hear they are willing to sponsor OYOA.

That is great news. Having reputable, respected and high visibility sponsors, like Leupold, onboard go a long way to establish your - and the show's - credibility with viewers and additional sponsors as well. Nice job!

Congrats on Leupold!

In 31 years of hunting I have never owned any scope but Leupold...great product and is ALL that is in my safe.

Congrats on the Leupold sponsorship. They seem to be a company that has "got it" for a while on fair chase hunting and having strong ethics. I have been nothing but happy with the Leupold binos I've been packing the past couple years.

Huge congrats!!! I really hope this takes off as I truly feel that this is the message of hunters and hunting that doesn't get out enough...

Tomorrow morning, I think I will be able to announce another very impressive US company as a sponsor. I will announce that over on the blog page - Randy's Rants, as I can easily do that remotely. I will be doing it remotely, as the walleyes are calling me.

Tomorrow morning, I think I will be able to announce another very impressive US company as a sponsor. I will announce that over on the blog page - Randy's Rants, as I can easily do that remotely. I will be doing it remotely, as the walleyes are calling me.

Saw your new sponsor. Congrats. I really don't have much use for their products as I buy my rifles in Stainless Steel.

Fin,

When did Ripcord sign up? Is that recent? I just saw their banner today, if it's a newbie congrats! I know from experience they are great rests that are easy to setup!

Didn't the guy who designed the Ripcord live in Dillon at the time?

Fin,

When did Ripcord sign up? Is that recent? I just saw their banner today, if it's a newbie congrats! I know from experience they are great rests that are easy to setup!

Didn't the guy who designed the Ripcord live in Dillon at the time?

They have been on the site from the start. They are based in Dillon. The designer lives in Bozeman, and the manager lives in Dillon, where they operate out of.

I agree, the best fall away rest out there, by a long margin. And, if you do have even the slightest customer service issue, no questions asked. Even at this busy time of year.

I like their approach. Low key, great product, and let the results speak for themselves. They don't advertise very much, yet they were the top selling fall away rest last year.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back