Spider Bull - sure is eerily quiet now

CAelknuts

OK, after all the speculation about this bull a week or two ago, there isn't much talk about him now. Some have said he's been killed, but no photos or confirmation. Others have said he's disappeared, while others say he's been seen recently.

What's the story with him these days?

We drove down to UT over the weekend, sedated him, and cut his antlers off. Afters season, we are gonna sell the antlers to an outfitter so he can photoshop some kill pics he has.

Not really, but I woud laugh my ass off if some UT guys did that.

I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only Monroe tag holder who'd be pissed if someone pulled that stunt.

I know the odds of any of us 'regular Joe' tagholders even seeing this bull are miniscule, but there isn't a whole lot else to talk about these days, so he at least keeps us off the streets.

There is absolutely no way they could keep it secret if someone had already killed him.
They may be close, but I'm betting he's still alive.

From another site

00small61363177.JPG

Still alive I believe. He has moved into some pretty thick country I am told. I think its quiet because the people hunting him have lost him.

OK, after all the speculation about this bull a week or two ago, there isn't much talk about him now. Some have said he's been killed, but no photos or confirmation. Others have said he's disappeared, while others say he's been seen recently.

That doesn't sound like quiet to me. Sounds a lot of people are still talking or should I say speculating.

Let me re-phrase my initial comment. Nobody has said much about SEEING him lately. Plenty of speculation, but nobody has posted any videos or pictures taken in the last ten days or so. For such a supposedly 'tame' bull, he's done a pretty good job of acting like a real elk lately.

The news this morning had the DWR reporting that after reducing tag numbers 6 years ago, the cougar numbers are back up on Monroe Mountain...

That'd be a shame and quite funny if he got 'et!

If he's a smart bull, once they pulled the hobbles off him, he got busy trying to bust up that rack!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dotun77
Back