Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Sonoran (AZ) Smorgasbord

The TV guidelines that prohibit shooting animals in their beds is stupid. Eleven minutes of me standing over a bedded buck at 34 yards results in a really cool encounter, but no arrow released.

Maybe if you throw a high-fence around it, turn on the corn flinger and give it a name? Just trying to be helpful.

Good luck and look on the bright side, you aren't sitting in a recliner watching it on TV. Give er tarpaper Randy!!!!!!!

Was the bedded buck a muley or Coues? If they never stand up, throw a rock on the other side of them --- you might find one or two lying there at your feet ;)!

Partly cloudy with highs in the 60s, little wind this week. Perfect for a week of good hunting.

They're getting a little more stupid now with the rut having started --- you'll get your chance!

I'm going after javvies this week for a couple days w/ DDD (deer tag in hand too). Fun will be had regardless of how many arrows fly ...

Shoot straight!

I thought you were hiring a shirpa? No sense in throwing your back out carrying luggage when you need it for hauling out dinner.
Good luck.

Really windy today.

IMG_1578.jpg

Messed up a javelina chance and still wondering how they smelled me. Got 92 yards from a really nice buck, but swirling winds and three does put an end to that idea.

This is a ton of fun. Think I've found a new annual winter hunt.
IMG_1573.jpg
All photo credit Steven Drake.

Nine more inches of snow in NW Montana. Still snowing... Trying not to hope you sit in a cactus.. :)

Shot a duck this morning. Should have filled my javelina tag, but took the wrong "short cut" to intercept them. Tons of deer, but no decent bucks today. Tomorrow is the day!

This is one of the funnest places I've been to in a long time. Besides so much hunting, the scenery is remarkable.

IMG_1571.jpg
Photo credit Steven Drake.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back