Caribou Gear

Some Kodiak Deer pics....

BRWNBR

heres a few shots from kodiak this fall, haven't seen much posted in here from the die hard unguided crew so i figured i'd post some guided deer photos for everyone! Some may have seen these elsewhere...
Tim from texas took two, this was his best.
Tims.jpg

Gary's fourth big game animal ever, tracked it in the snow and bounced it at about 40 yards.
garyfacing.jpg

My wifes second deer of the trip, big bodied deer, she don't usually look like she's straining, cept when i'm around..hummm shot him at 260 off my hip. was pretty stoked!
ambersbigone.jpg

This was her first deer of the trip, i called it and she dumped him at about 25 yards. good mass which is hard to see from this pic. but a nice deer.
jakenamber.jpg

Only thing woulda made the trip better is if the clients woulda been a little thankfull, paid me what they said they would! other than that...lol it was a great trip!

Nice heavy antlered bucks! Looks like your wife got a little scope bite. ;) I hate it when that happens...

Nice bucks, seeing any younger bucks down there? I haven't seen a spike or small fork horn in 2 years. Not good news for years to come.

seena couple young bucks, most all the does had twins, lots more does than i usually see.
the wife got the scope bite on a fox, she was laying super prone and it bit her a touch...killed the fox though....HA

seena couple young bucks, most all the does had twins, lots more does than i usually see.
the wife got the scope bite on a fox, she was laying super prone and it bit her a touch...killed the fox though....HA

bucks are bucks they only get so nice jk haha i wanna see pics of the fox. you need to start guiding for fox i know of at least 2 people you could take fox hunting up here

Nice pics....but, I think there are a few unguided pic hunts around here.;)

BTW, congrats to the hunters. Very nice deer and field shots.

Who see's Scope eye in a picture ? I'm a tard maybe, I would have never seen it.

As far as guiding for Fox. I don't know much about All the Kodiak locations but where we went there were no shortages of them.

Nice pictures !!! Looks good... looks Reeeeaaaaal goood !!!

Very nice pictures Jake, I definately have Kodiak Blacktails on my short list again. Last years hunt was a blast. Thanks for showing us some pictures.

--Bill

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back