sleeping giant

elksurvey

the bitter cold and deep snow moved this big boy into his wintering area early. i found him at noon the day before Thanksgiving in his bed, sleeping. a couple of shaky shots from 350 yards later and i had the bull of a lifetime.....

Attachments

• shrink.jpg
    shrink.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 992
Wow, nothing like making your first post be the best one of your life. Uffda, that is a great bull. Congrats.

That is a remarkable bull!

Wingman, I think that is Hunttalk's very first 'tee hee'...dang bud, control yourself.;)

That is a great bull, not sure what question he answered wrong on the elk survey, but, congrats and welcome.

Wingman, I think that is Hunttalk's very first 'tee hee'...dang bud, control yourself.;)

Somebody should point out to Wingman that squealing like a schoolgirl ain't gonna work with Greenhorn, as he already has a schoolgirl much younger than Wingman..... ;)

Great bull for sure!

Somebody should point out to Wingman that squealing like a schoolgirl ain't gonna work with Greenhorn, as he already has a schoolgirl much younger than Wingman..... ;)

Younger and considerably better looking. I have never seen a Hunt Talk "tee hee" guess it was only a matter of time.

Somebody should point out to Wingman that squealing like a schoolgirl ain't gonna work with Greenhorn, as he already has a schoolgirl much younger than Wingman.....

Ok that made me laugh out freakin loud...definitely time to punch out and mix my first cape cod of the season.

It's a dead give away, all these bulls look like they had the same mom or dad I guess. Still great genetics. Hats off to all the big bulls killed this year.

Holy Cheese buckets man!!! That is a stud of a bull. So much of a stud that I don't hardly see you behind all of that bone!!

Question for self: Why wait 8-15 years for AZ when you can hunt MT every other year?

Great bull...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back