Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

SHOT show

Congratulations Randy !!!!!!!!! Imo ,from what ive seen of you on tv, and in person this couldn't have gone to a more deserving person.. Also, from what I do know of you, I feel that would be the best award of the whole show. CONGRATULATIONS

Hey, my Facebook friend is Sporstman of the Year!! Well deserved sir. Congratulations to all at OYOA

There is really no other TV personality that deserves this award. The efforts and pushes you make to help the sport of hunting are above and beyond those simply in it for the fame..

Congrats! You definitely deserve it. Steve Rinella and yourself are great spokesman for the everyday hunter of America.

Congratulations Randy, you deserved that award and several of the others without doubt. Looking forward to seeing the new show as well.

And the final award of the evening for most DQ blizzards consumed while on hunting trips goes to.......(opening the envelope) Rrrrraaaandy Newburggggg! :) Congrats on the serious award! You deserve the accolades.
Truth be told your wife probably deserves a bigger award for supporting your passion. Thanks Kim!

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back