Shelter-in-place cooking

Monday night's dinner - went with a Moose roast (off the front shoulder). Made a quick sauce that was just some Buffalo demi-glace and butter.

H9ynFwI.jpg

Tuesday were taco's for the kids (no pictures).

Last night was left-over Moose - but I just sliced it thin and left it cold. Then made some Risotto using the Buffalo demi-glace.

LfFGwfj.jpg
Wow

We're eating the last of our tamales we made over Christmas break. No picture....they don't look as nice in the freezer container as they did when we made them. They will taste just as good though!

In shop teacher talk.....
The kids built pizzas
28B68B8B-109D-4455-815C-0F6DED2043FA.jpeg
Italian sausage, pepperoni, salami, bacon, peppers, pinions, and 3 kinds of cheese......

then grilled them826C1CDF-5661-4B3F-ADE5-801771DAB603.jpeg
After grilling they ate them
9A73096F-D8FB-453C-9931-F21ED82B3934.jpeg
Mrs slatebuilder and I did the same
045C8381-CC04-4769-A5E4-0D020C65C597.jpeg
I washed mine down with a Yuengling Lord Chesterfield in a coffee mug.......how sophisticated 7C7A2F5F-7FB4-4C1C-AE44-6E67FD46FD32.jpeg
Dang food is fun

Since I'm still fairly new here, I've decided all you fellas contributing to this thread are undercover PETA members. No way you guys are eating this good and not all weighing in at 300lbs! Not a chance your climbing any hills, ha.

Just kidding obviously, some fantastic looking dishes here. You inspired me to make chicken-fried elk, mashed potatoes, gravy and broccoli last night. If I don't get out of the house and quit eating soon chances of me filling any tags this fall is looking grim :(

Since I'm still fairly new here, I've decided all you fellas contributing to this thread are undercover PETA members. No way you guys are eating this good and not all weighing in at 300lbs! Not a chance your climbing any hills, ha.

Just kidding obviously, some fantastic looking dishes here. You inspired me to make chicken-fried elk, mashed potatoes, gravy and broccoli last night. If I don't get out of the house and quit eating soon chances of me filling any tags this fall is looking grim :(
Never said I don't weigh 3 bills!

I’ve been stuffing my face with about a pound or more of ultra lean game meat daily for 2 weeks now and no bread/sugar. Lost 6 lbs :)

PETA-People Eating Tasty Animals

559BDD72-D1DA-47E0-B2EA-90F5BD1BF7A0.jpeg
no food yet, but hopefully there will be some Easter Shelter in Place Pork laying on the ground in the next few hours!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back