Yeti GOBOX Collection

Sheep mount

It looks great! Jose, I think it might be his wife's and his mount room or head room or whatever you call it, no need for furniture for that good stuff! Fantastic!

I really like that sheep mount, but wonder if they could put a bit of the extra hide on the back side of it in place of the rock look?
That is a great ram.. damn I need to get back up to AK

Gotta agree with one of the finest lookin' Sheep mounts I've seen. IF I'm ever fortunate enough to hunt and take ANY of the Sheep no doubt they will be pedestals! The rest of your "average" stuff looks pretty damn good as well.

Beautiful mounts. That ram looks awesome I really like the mount. I think a painting or picture of the ram as he was seen would be cool also on the back. Nice job.

Damn, teach me to be gone.

Oak, that sheep is one of the nicest mounts I have ever seen. Very cool. I am into pedestal mounts, so I may be biased, but I would put that sheep at the top of anything I have seen.

The other stuff is really good also. Hopefully they have designated places in your house, and you don't have to negotiate with the co-tenant for the right to display this art, which if she is like my wife, will be considerd just another dead animal.

Great stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohiochuck
Back