PEAX Equipment

Sh*t our wives do...

Wife makes my lunch, coffee and fills my water jug every morning. The other day I was drinking water from my igloo and thought man this water is about piss warm already. Shook it and its clunking wth how can there still be ice in there. Opened it up here was one if those blue ice packs floating in there. Guess we were out of ice that morning. 😁

Wife makes my lunch, coffee and fills my water jug every morning. The other day I was drinking water from my igloo and thought man this water is about piss warm already. Shook it and its clunking wth how can there still be ice in there. Opened it up here was one if those blue ice packs floating in there. Guess we were out of ice that morning. 😁
That’s a good one lol can’t say I know anyone who’s done that

A buddy of mine and his wife worked a garden all spring and summer. They put up squash, okra, tomatoes, beans, corn and peas.
He comes home from work one day and his wife is unpacking a buttload of canned vegetables from the grocery store.
"What ARE you doing? We canned all those vegetables and you're still BUYING canned goods?"
She smiled, "I worked too hard canning that stuff to just use it up."

I don't think Mitch ever planted another garden!
LMAO ROTF, cuz I can hear it like it was 2 seconds ago!

I've not wanted to post in this thread for obvious reasons.

Now the dishwasher thing hits too close to home.

Just the two of us home for the most part unless Miss T is staying with G'ma and Papa.

We rinse every used dish and put in the dishwasher. When it's full, I run it. Unless of course Mrs45 see its full. She will completely UNLOAD it, then re-stack everything the way she wants it before starting it.

Last edited:
I've not wanted to post in this thread for obvious reasons.

Now the dishwasher thing hits too close to home.

Just the two of us home for the most part unless Miss T is staying with G'ma and Papa.

We rinse every used dish and put in the dishwasher. When it's full, I run it. Unless of course Mrs45 see's its full. She will completely UNLOAD it, then re-stack everything the way she wants it before starting it.
My wife does the same thing. She has HER way of loading the dishwasher and keeps trying to train me that way but I am too stubborn.

I am an arborist, come home every day covered in dirt, sawdust, bar oil, sweat, and smell horrible from climbing trees all day.

My Wife’s reaction has changed

Before kids: Do not step foot in this house, leave all of your clothes in the garage and go straight to the shower.

With young children: I open the door and she attempts to hand me the baby with, “she has a dirty diaper.” I smile and ask if I can take my boots off first. Boots come off and Dad duty starts up, I eventually get changed when I get a chance.

When it comes to hanging things she had to get it just right! But I have to agree it does look good.View attachment 173881
Is that a blood drip on the wall? She's a keeper!

I can't even believe I'm putting this out there..... has anyone been conned into antiquing furniture or cabinets.

Please don't revoke my man card. I do these projects as a compromise to my hunting addiction.

I'm the furniture person in our happy family. The wife would be fine with particle board crap and I prefer something well made that will last for more than a couple of years.

It's the same with shoes. She's come in after wearing a new pair of sandals and thrown them in the trash. I ask what happened & they've fallen apart. "but they were only $20 & really cute!" She says.

I point to my Crocs & say "these were twenty five, are 4 years old & they're still in one piece."

Apparently I don't understand fashion.

Last edited:
I attended college back east and took a class titled "Relationship 101" We were ask to list three things a future husband/wife must like. I said: He must like dogs, hunting, and river skating !

No future husbands in that class ;)

And, I noticed from that day forward I received fewer party invitations. I had no idea so many people disliked river skating ;)

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Irish-Jay
Back