Sh*t our wives do...

Sasquatchewan

... that makes us shake our heads laughing...

While I was away on my last deployment, my wife kept busy (she always does). Taking care of the kids alone, work, etc, was not enough so she had several "projects" around the house. One of them was installing this old window shutter on one of the walls. Well today she comes back from town with a mirror and says: "can you install this on the wall for me?". I pulled the shutter and couldn't stop laughing... Man, I love this woman!!!
20210213_143156.jpg
20210213_143249.jpg

... that makes us shake our heads laughing...

While I was away on my last deployment, my wife kept busy (she always does). Taking care of the kids alone, work, etc, was not enough so she had several "projects" around the house. One of them was installing this old window shutter on one of the walls. Well today she comes back from town with a mirror and says: "can you install this on the wall for me?". I pulled the shutter and couldn't stop laughing... Man, I love this woman!!!
View attachment 173854
View attachment 173855

that is one way to find a stud lol 😂

"why the hell are you using that tool for that job?"

My wife: "we have tools?"

I've seen her hammer in the world's smallest finishing nails to hold up the world's biggest picture frame with things that shouldn't be used to hammer anything.

Love her independence though....

100% agree!

My favorite is “hey do you think WE can do this little project TOGETHER?” “Sure thing hun maybe next weekend” next thing you know she’s bringing me tools to start the whatever it is after dinner and my shower. Says we have time now. I’m sorry but when the boots come off and I’m fed I’m not particularly productive. Then I get left alone to do whatever it is by myself! Oh well. She sure has some... qualities... that I enjoy.

I am an arborist, come home every day covered in dirt, sawdust, bar oil, sweat, and smell horrible from climbing trees all day.

My Wife’s reaction has changed

Before kids: Do not step foot in this house, leave all of your clothes in the garage and go straight to the shower.

With young children: I open the door and she attempts to hand me the baby with, “she has a dirty diaper.” I smile and ask if I can take my boots off first. Boots come off and Dad duty starts up, I eventually get changed when I get a chance.

When it comes to hanging things she had to get it just right! But I have to agree it does look good.image.jpg

My wife asked me what tools she would need to do some of the work in the bathroom we just finished up. She took it with a smile when I told her "I love you dearly, and I appreciate you wanting to help, but I'd really rather do this myself".

Ha ha ha that pic of the wall with all the holes reminds me of my wife , when we first started to date she got impatient and didn’t wait for me and she went and hung some typical black metal candle holders on the wall , only problem was she used large screws to hang them and used a hammer to put them in the wall , ha ha ha , oh man , she didn’t know the difference between nails and screws, bless her heart , but then again It wasn’t her skill as a carpenter I was attracted to 😆
3C253475-27CA-4655-BEA7-FCBCAEC2921D.jpeg
Our 1st date , a truck n tractor pull

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back