Sh*t our wives do...

-28 this morning. Slider was frozen shut, driving us crazy since that is the door the dogs are accustomed to using. Off to work this morning I mentioned the idea of a blow dryer to melt the frozen condensation down in the slider track. A couple of hours turned in to four hours before I got home...dogs pushed her to the brink.Good job honey....way to get it done.

Some guys don't want their wife to find a stud though.

Mine already did! Heyo!

thumbs-pointing-to-self-clipart-clip-art-images-9596-thumbs-pointing-to-self-png-600_258.png

We kind of have an unwritten agreement that I don’t give her chit for any of her faux pas and she doesn’t give me the same for my inability to do things like schedule Drs appointments, book flights and hotels, return phone calls, etc. the balance has def swung waaaay in her court over the years with my screwups compared to her occasional “odd use” of hammer and duct tape

To paraphrase Mr. Williams in goodwill hunting... that’s the good shit, and it’s for me alone to know.

... that makes us shake our heads laughing...

While I was away on my last deployment, my wife kept busy (she always does). Taking care of the kids alone, work, etc, was not enough so she had several "projects" around the house. One of them was installing this old window shutter on one of the walls. Well today she comes back from town with a mirror and says: "can you install this on the wall for me?". I pulled the shutter and couldn't stop laughing... Man, I love this woman!!!
View attachment 173854
View attachment 173855
Looks like my bumper after I mounted the winch control box 🤦‍♂️

I do remember when my ex tried to install a trailer light kit on my truck. She didn't know what the big jumble of wires was, so she just cut them off.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jjoner
Back