Sh*t our wives do...

My wife could easily write a book titled, "Stupid S--t my Husband Does" detailing my hairbrained home projects, and give Tim Taylor a run for his money.

Our TV antenna was knocked out in August and I bought all the stuff to replace it, except it's just sat there since then. The day before the super bowl my wife asks if I am going to do this project and I say no, not in 10 degree weather...but I got a temporary solution in place with a bungee cord, dumbbell and some playdough. The game cut out in the 3rd quarter - I don't get it.
IMG_1013.JPG

Don’t worry boys, the wives have loooong lists, and we never forget.
3) I am just as capable on most tasks, but it takes longer and there’s less bleeding when I do it 🤣

This ! and I would add he is faster, but doesn't really pick up everything after the project is completed.

I think one thing that sticks out in our case is his desire to know the what, why, where: all I want is for the project to be done.

Ladies, we know you're right, but lease let us have this one!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

4083d3d3babd0c327109898e1cdbb8b7.gif

20210309_081845.jpghere is something my wife did leaving the coffee shop this morning . I get a call. Hey pa um..... something happened to the truck....... Fna ma hit me what's up. Then I get this picture. Oh shit honey it's all good. Could have been worse. A set of control arms upper and lower balljoints and c.v..... sure am glad I've been saving up for rifle. There goes that thousand bucks.

View attachment 176671here is something my wife did leaving the coffee shop this morning . I get a call. Hey pa um..... something happened to the truck....... Fna ma hit me what's up. Then I get this picture. Oh shit honey it's all good. Could have been worse. A set of control arms upper and lower balljoints and c.v..... sure am glad I've been saving up for rifle. There goes that thousand bucks.

Ouch! Could have been a lot worse! Hope everyone was ok!

Back