Yeti GOBOX Collection

Sh*t our wives do...

"Can you teach me to drive the tractor?" I have a stockpile of woodchips that are to be spread on the weed infested clay soil we call a front yard. She says she doesn't care what the neighbors think but that the pile(s) is/are too big. Good thing the front yard is almost an acre.

Some of the most dreaded words I hear at home are "where is the measuring tape?". But I may have misled her on my handyman skills, now she wants me to install a tile backsplash in the kitchen-I've never done tile in my life.

Some of the most dreaded words I hear at home are "where is the measuring tape?". But I may have misled her on my handyman skills, now she wants me to install a tile backsplash in the kitchen-I've never done tile in my life.
My wife and I are about to close on our first house. I have a feeling the list of home improvement tasks I’ve never done, is going to shrink substantially because of projects she is already dreaming up.

Last edited:
I think since being married I have dabbled in almost any contractor category known. I'm not fully complaining though its nice to get some knowledge from the project and have a sense of appreciation on the completed project even though during said project I am also very good at making up new curse words and phrases.

A new home owner should be open to trying lots of handy man categories it'll save you a shitload of dough.

Unfortunately it opens the "well since you did such a great job" door...

YouTube is your friend

If your wife ever wants to hang garland and lights all around the interior of your house but you tell her you would rather not spend new years patching all of the nail holes and repainting.
She may figure a work around.
You also may spend new years fixing 3/4" x 1 1/2" square holes where the paint,texture and sheetrock paper has been removed.

#sheismybetterhalf
https://www.amazon.com/Command-Desi...ocphy=9029550&hvtargid=pla-275356233748&psc=1

I wonder how many on this forum got the cojones to actually say these things to their significant other than vent them on here....... hahaha.
I'm not very smart and normally tell her how I really feel... then deal with the consequences.

I also showed her this thread when I forst posted it, still alive, barely, but alive!

New honey do........ I want to build a dog run.

No you want me to build it, her plans are basically filling in our backyard with concrete. Why.....

New honey do........ I want to build a dog run.

No you want me to build it, her plans are basically filling in our backyard with concrete. Why.....
Have you looked at the raised kennels, kind of like a big rabbit hutch?

Have you looked at the raised kennels, kind of like a big rabbit hutch?
I have a buddy with hounds that has those. You my friend are always one step a head of me.

Still need to pour the Grey gold though to but I like where your mind is at.

Last edited:
If they did, they'd be intimately familiar with snapping the radish, choking the weasel, whatever you want to call your solo endeavor....
Don't ruin a good thread 😉 it's been a long time since I seasoned the meatloaf
BS, you're both married, you've been snappin' more radishes than you care to admit.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back