Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Seward's Folly Soul Searching

Awesome!! that trip is at the top of my list, I've got some air miles burning a hole in my pocket. Congrats

Go all the way to AK to avoid helping me pack meat. Sheesh.

Nice work buddy. Looks like the new camera serves you well.

Randy,

Great photos and a great trip it sounds like. Congratulations to you both, well done.

Thanks all. We're enjoying the hell out of the meat. I had heard mixed things on its quality before we went up, and I'm glad to report these bulls are among the best game meat I've had.

Jvanderline- this area's a one bull only unit starting this year. It's always been two in the past.

It was the hat! Scores again!

I'm going to move up there so I can wear that bugger year around.

Looking at the pictures again those were some monster bulls on your fly in day!

Katie's was a really good bull too.

Great photos Randy, good for you and your wife on making this trip happen. What an experience!

Not sure how i missed this hunt report.

Great effort guys, and to let the wife shoot first, that a boy!

No chance of getting a moose tag to kill time that last week and try to find one in a reasonable area?

Alaska would be a magic place for a keen hunter to grow up in.

No chance of getting a moose tag to kill time that last week and try to find one in a reasonable area?

Yeah, we could've gave it a shot. I only needed to see one of those buggers to quickly rule that out though. I'll stick to hunting animals smaller than a house.

We did make a half-ass attempt at black bears. Found some, but nothing I just had to take home with me.

Yeah, we could've gave it a shot. I only needed to see one of those buggers to quickly rule that out though. I'll stick to hunting animals smaller than a house.

We did make a half-ass attempt at black bears. Found some, but nothing I just had to take home with me.

Ok great effort to keep in the game.

Good luck on the local critters this year.

Love going back and catching up on reports I missed while out chasing critters. Especially love the Alaska reports. Thanks for the great pics. Looks like a great hunt. Congrats!
-Cade

I missed this first time around also...
Looks like a truly awesome hunt and a good time was had by all!
Congrats to you both!
You're a lucky man - I'm with 1pointer, wife likes beach and running water!

Awesome hunt Randy! That country is amazing. Just curious, who flew you in on your hunt? I did a caribou drop camp out of Kotz in 2010.

Back