Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Seeya next year.....same time same place

Jordan would have been swept with this team, similar to what happened to him before Pipin and Phil Jackson got to the Bulls. That said Kareem is still the person I would pick for all time. The sky hook can't be defended.

Last edited:
Also, there's a reason Jerry West is the logo. I think Lebron is more like West and Magic than Jordan. Two different styles and mentalities. We can all argue, but bottom line he is an all time great.

I was a teenager watching MJ play and I would still put Lebron as the best ever. One rationale for this is he can play any position and elevates the whole team as he just showed. If I was some sort of fantasy GM who could pick any player ever to build my team around; James would be my top choice.

Difficult to compare players between eras. Bigger now. Faster now. Rule changes.

If I was starting a team of players in their prime, I pick LeBron before Jordan. I pick Magic before Kobe or West or Robertson. I pick Chamberlain before Abdul-Jabar or Russell.

I would pick LeBron first. Can play every position. Defends. I am convinced if LeBron wants he could lead the NBA in assists next year. Or points. Or rebounds. We are discussing a team game though and LeBron is a good team mate. Kobe is not and does not make anyone better on his team. LeBron does. Magic does.

I'm the best ever, if you don't believe me just ask. For me, that is what cheapens a player. There is definitely no humility anymore. :)

Any of you guys ever watch Magic Johnson play? He not only did it himself, he made everyone else better at the same time.. Triple doubles were a matter of fact with him..

I'm still waiting to see if Labron has another temper tantrum like when he left Miami to go someplace he thought gave him a better chance for championships. Also will he dis the fans in Cleavland like the first time he left.

For someone who literally lives with a mic and cam in his face I think he handles himself pretty well. Like it or not, this is a society of celebrity self promotion...the brands have as much to do with the me me me chit as the players. So do the fans who fork it over overpriced tickets and jerseys.

Difficult to compare players between eras. Bigger now. Faster now. Rule changes.

If I was starting a team of players in their prime, I pick LeBron before Jordan. I pick Magic before Kobe or West or Robertson. I pick Chamberlain before Abdul-Jabar or Russell.

I would pick LeBron first. Can play every position. Defends. I am convinced if LeBron wants he could lead the NBA in assists next year. Or points. Or rebounds. We are discussing a team game though and LeBron is a good team mate. Kobe is not and does not make anyone better on his team. LeBron does. Magic does.

I agree. I pick Lebron first because of his ability to play every position well. . .he makes the team better. Yes, he whines etc, but, so did Jordan. They are both top 5 all time in my book. LeBron is a much better physical presence for sure. Can we get some love for REGGIE MILLER? lol

He's only 30, in the second year of a contract that will be renegotiated and balloon exponentially with the infusion of a mega buck new NBA TV deal...I might add I'm not a big fan but have to admire the guy.

Back