Yeti GOBOX Collection

Screen names & avatars

Asher is my first born. Hope he gets his first big game animal next year. I hear Santa is bringing him a 243.

Avatar is a WY elk shot while with my brother and a good buddy. Didn't know it was the last time I'd see my buddy alive. I savor the memory of that hunt.

Mine is simple without much though. Jore, my last name and 7 was my number when I played baseball. Just added the zero for some reason.

Big Fin was given to me by my Mom's youngest brother, Jimmer, who was my roommate in college (responsible for my dereliction and lowered GPA). Like all good Norwegians he loved to make fun of us Finlanders. If I recall correctly, when he, AZRed, Jereep, and I were in a bar in Wickenburg, AZ, some extra curricular activities occurred and from that point on, I was never able to shake that name.

The avatar is an antelope I shot in New Mexico.

Dexter and Rex are my two boys.

The photo is an antelope I shot the first time Dexter came archery antelope hunting with my when he was 7. The following year he was with me when I bowkilled my antelope as well. I had to explain to him that spot and stalk antelope hunting usually is not this easy. He got it this year when he came with me several times and at the end of the season my archery antelope tag went unfilled. Next year will be his first year of hunting. I can't wait.

My first 4x4 was an old school '71 Bronco (302 V-8, floor shift, dual exhaust). Put my screen name on its personalized license plate. Wish I still had that beast ...

Big Fin,
That handle makes sense now.I always thought it had to do with your passion for those bottom dwelling lake fish with the ugly eyes.:D

WV Hunter as in West Virginia Hunter, real easy for a simpleton like me.

Avatar is the site hero in a snuggie playing XBOX

Glass Eye.... because those are the tools of my trade...taxidermy.
My avatar is from a recent bowhunt for mouflon sheep in Hawaii. I killed a nice ram not far from that cliff and my friend stuck a nice ram that ran off of that cliff. It was quite an adventure to retrieve his ram.

My wife and I saw "What Map" on an Idaho truck and really liked it so we checked if anyone in Montana had it. It was still available so we took it. We've heard but I have not verified Montana has more vanity plates per capita than any other state.

Diane and I like What Map becuase we love driving back roads without the use of maps. We call them a "noider" (reconnoider).

View attachment 33527

I feel like I see those plates quite often

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seabee Shooter
Back