Salute to a Marine

Can't wait until this episode airs. Congrats to all of you for showing everyone what hunting is really all about!

Bernie's little * brother* has been my brother has been my brother for 61 years. Dang, if those two could have gotten together..... Let's not even go there.

Bernie thanks for your sacrifice and service. congrats on your hunt and Randy what a good friend. Look forward to viewing the adventure.

Tomorrow night, 9:30pm Mountain on Sportsman Channel.

And, the next podcast has Bernie as a guest.

Too Cool Randy, way to go Bernie!!!!!
Just saw this eating dinner and can't wait for new dvd,maybe be able to watch some more great hunting adventures
After watching they dvd's you sent me Randy,I see I could use some tips on goats if I ever draw a tag here.
Have been looking for you still for your hunt,and talking to some folks out on the Plains and cowboys about in your unit. I think you will be very happy with how they are doing this year.
Missed a chance at a pic of 16 bucks on a little ridge last week on the Great North Plains,all looked pretty good to me.

Thanks again Randy for all you do for us hunters and nature lovers.

And Bernie,Thank You for your service!!

I gave a few boat rides in and out of country with GYREENS on board back in the day.

Watched the show last night, great episode.

Listened to the podcast with Bernie as well, that was pretty good too.

Back