Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Ryan Busse. Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not knowing who the Gifford's org is? But your a gun salesman?

Ok.

The pic is David Chipman. One of those "leaders" of the Gifford org. Behind him is about 60 folks burned alive, courtesy of the ATF. He sits on the same board as Busse.

He also, ran guns(fast and furious) into Mexico cartels.

One of those guns, killed a border agent. Countless others killed Mexicans.
They did so, to try and create DEATHS in the US to create a means by which to get assault rifles banned.

You know, traded a few dead folks to further their political desires.

HE SITS ON THE BOARD WITH BUSSE.

That's the "leadership" you now support
And another common go no where debate technique. When arguing the factors fails, when disparaging the character of the main players fail, find the peripheral characters to disparage, then that proves ALL of your stances!!!! And hey, I don't freakin know, maybe you are right about all of that. I highly doubt it, but sure, maybe.

And I used to be a gun salesman, many years ago. I've been a counselor and pastor for the last 15 or so years. And yes, I have to support leadership that ain't perfect, you are definitely doing so too, whoever you support. That how actual life works, not theoretical, fantasy life, the last of which would be my preference too though.

Nobody buys a car to kill themselves or anyone else. Prescriptions are already regulated.

People DO buy guns in a moment of crisis and having to wait a week to get that gun DOES save lives. People cool down.
I've lost 3 friends to opioids, who disagree.

But you are right, people may calm down

I noticed you glossed over the woman whose husband/boyfriend beat the shit out of her. She needs to wait?

7 million new gun owners. A huge number are women, and minorities.

WHY?

White supremacists? Nazis? "Chads"? NRA members?

Or perhaps they saw with their own eyes, cities burning, and cops with their hands tied.

And another common go no where debate technique. When arguing the factors fails, when disparaging the character of the main players fail, find the peripheral characters to disparage, then that proves ALL of your stances!!!! And hey, I don't freakin know, maybe you are right about all of that. I highly doubt it, but sure, maybe.

And I used to be a gun salesman, many years ago. I've been a counselor and pastor for the last 15 or so years. And yes, I have to support leadership that ain't perfect, you are definitely doing so too, whoever you support. That how actual life works, not theoretical, fantasy life, the last of which would be my preference too though.
I support being left alone.

Gifford's doesn't want to leave me alone.

Pretty simple answer

I noticed you glossed over the woman whose husband/boyfriend beat the shit out of her. She needs to wait?

WHY?

Or perhaps they saw with their own eyes, cities burning, and cops with their hands tied.
Did they die from legally obtained opiates?

Look, protecting women from men is a whole different conversation that Im sure would do just as well as this one is...but there certainly are other ways than getting a shiny new hand gun for someone who doesn't currently own one, so probably is not trained or experienced in using one for protection.

Did they die from legally obtained opiates?

Look, protecting women from men is a whole different conversation that Im sure would do just as well as this one is...but there certainly are other ways than getting a shiny new hand gun for someone who doesn't currently own one, so probably is not trained or experienced in using one for protection.
Yup.
They did

Ya. Those court orders are a real deterrent.

WHY?

I didn't gloss it over, I didn't even think about it. I'm glad you brought it up. Because YES, any social worker, law enforcement officer (who's thinking right anyway), doctor, judge, whoever would say YES, she does need to wait, because if she thinks leaving the place where the terrible assault happened, buying a gun, going back to that place and shooting the terrible guy, if she thinks that's a good and effective and legal response, then YES she does need to wait. In that time, instead of causing many, many more problems for herself and others, she will realize she has tons of other options and she will be very glad that she took one of those. So think you for bringing that up and helping me realize this truth. And again, not even advocating for this policy, just using your example and arguments.

Pretty simple answer
There's the rub, you live in a society, at the end of the day, in the actual world, you do not get to ignore the laws, rules, social mores, common sense, good ideas, or whatever that floats your boat but causes problems for others. And here's the thing, you certainly enjoy the advantages of that, when is serves and protects you. If you want to be left alone that bad, you can be, you have two very simple choices, go live on an island alone or ignore what society needs from you, and sir, we do need you and we want you, but if you ignore those needs, by choice, then by choice, just like everyone else, you will have consequential outcomes of that which you probably won't care for, probably less that simply complying.

Pretty simple answer
I bet the 58 people that were killed on Vegas strip wanted to left alone to.
Or the 49 dead people in Orlando
Or the 32 killed in VT or the 27 killed in Sandy Hook. The list is too long to list

They all wanted to be left alone to live their lives I am sure. You offer the same old bull shit and rhetoric that contributes nothing of substance, you can’t even acknowledge the issue never mind off solutions.

I just finished the book. Pretty anticlimactic I must say. I think there is already is a growing number of gun owners that have seen a too large percentage of their fellow gun owners become unhinged and walk lock step marching to the us vs them rhetoric that has come out of the NRA on this issue. Unfortunately it falls right in line with same tribalism that both of our parties have adopted on this issue as well as every other freaking issue our country faces.
I don’t see the Boogie Man in Bussee and his views that’s for sure. Does that mean I espouse all of them? No. However I sure as hell can commiserate with him Vs the cold dead hands tacticool 511 nitwits that get their talking points from the NRA.

I bet the 58 people that were killed on Vegas strip wanted to left alone to.
Or the 49 dead people in Orlando
Or the 32 killed in VT or the 27 killed in Sandy Hook. The list is too long to list

They all wanted to be left alone to live their lives I am sure. You offer the same old bull shit and rhetoric that contributes nothing of substance, you can’t even acknowledge the issue never mind off solutions.

Show me the solution to evil, I'll sign on.

But I'd have to believe, those people, wouldn't have committed those murders, if there was just a gun reg to stop it. Or even if there wasn't an AR.

YOU TRULY believe an AR made them do it?

Really? If not for an AR, those folks would not of murdered?

Really?

Or your ok if they used a pistol. Or shotgun. Or a lever gun?

What's the magic number? Seriously.

How many people killed with a gun is ok? Because the logical conclusion of your position is a total gun ban. Otherwise your ok playing at the margins.

Show me the solution to evil, I'll sign on.

But I'd have to believe, those people, wouldn't have committed those murders, if there was just a gun reg to stop it. Or even if there wasn't an AR.

YOU TRULY believe an AR made them do it?

Really? If not for an AR, those folks would not of murdered?

Really?

Or your ok if they used a pistol. Or shotgun. Or a lever gun?

What's the magic number? Seriously.

How many people killed with a gun is ok? Because the logical conclusion of your position is a total gun ban. Otherwise your ok playing at the margins.

You're arguing that this is binary. Very little in this world is binary...

I just finished the book. Pretty anticlimactic I must say. I think there is already is a growing number of gun owners that have seen a too large percentage of their fellow gun owners become unhinged and walk lock step marching to the us vs them rhetoric that has come out of the NRA on this issue. Unfortunately it falls right in line with same tribalism that both of our parties have adopted on this issue as well as every other freaking issue our country faces.
I don’t see the Boogie Man in Bussee and his views that’s for sure. Does that mean I espouse all of them? No. However I sure as hell can commiserate with him Vs the cold dead hands tacticool 511 nitwits that get their talking points from the
Did you read the Giffords site? See any "boogey men" there?

You're arguing that this is binary. Very little in this world is binary...

No. I pointing out the obvious.

If you believe that banning a gun= less dead, then the only way to end deaths from a gun, is no guns.

Would the Vegas shooting been ok if he sat up there with an xbolt and only got 20?

I don't believe banning "assault rifles" ends gun deaths. My proof, every gun death prior to Stoner.

But if you believe otherwise, then what is an acceptable number?

Kinda hard to have it both ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loper96
Back