Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Seek Outside getting heat for hosting gun control nut Ryan Busse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunt41

Seek Outside had gun control nut Ryan Busse on their podcast. This was a year ago, but the pushback is picking up steam. Why give someone like this their platform to use. They were agreeing with him.
There are many tent and backpack manufacturers that support us wholeheartedly. They will get my business going forward.

Out of curiosity, can you suggest another backpack company for me?
Sure.
EXO for one.

I’m not stirring any “pot”. But there are those of “us” who strongly oppose any new gun control measures. I just thought that any other like minded individuals would want to know. If you are not that individual, I’m OK with that.

I agree, I would not support a company that supports a poacher either. That is why I do not own any of their products.

I don’t know why I looked, but I should’ve known better. There’s quite a thread on Rokslide about the same topic. The torches are lit in the pitchforks are being sharpened.
What I find most interresting about it is, if this were about Kifaru, Aaron Snyder, Josh Bowmar, Robbie (shoot them from the truck) Denning, the Rokslide group hunt where the wolf was shot illegally by Brian Call, muleyfreak, their favorite poacher from down under Adam Greentree (my god they had a love affair with him for a while), I could go on, but I think everybody gets the point.
That thread would’ve been locked down as soon as it posted and a pm to the op.
But it appears some of the mods and admin‘s are joining in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back