Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Seek Outside getting heat for hosting gun control nut Ryan Busse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love a coming out story of heroism. Probably pick up one of those and an e bike on the classifieds for a good price.
I did have to post in the for sale on it asking if someone would send me the pole from their 8 man teepee after they burn it

Will buy all your terrible Kifaru packs or frames and your seek shelters. You guys don’t need all that mental anguish reconciling your identity.
You can buy mine. I'm not changing the price because they are the newest target of hunter cancel culture.

Remember when hornady said mandatory vaccines in a leaked email...everyone canceled them but bam 7prc shows up and everyone forgot

I don't think it is about "cancel culture" on our part as hunters.
I find it illogical to feed someone that wants to cancel me and my way of getting food on the table and at the same time would love to get my money.
You guys can buy whatever you want ,you just dig your grave.
And they will get even more brazen, who's stopping them???
Look at the support they get here....in a hunting forum of all places.
And buy their books too....more support.
Amazing

Seek Outside had gun control nut Ryan Busse on their podcast. This was a year ago, but the pushback is picking up steam. Why give someone like this their platform to use. They were agreeing with him.
There are many tent and backpack manufacturers that support us wholeheartedly. They will get my business going forward.

14 posts in two years of membership here, that's darn near troll-level account activity, thank you for gracing us with this outrage though!!!

...typing this from the back yard in my Cimarron

I find it illogical to feed someone that wants to cancel me and my way of getting food on the table and at the same time would love to get my money.
You guys can buy whatever you want ,you just dig your grave.
I’m not sure if you’re referring to Ryan Busse, but if you are, how did you arrive at the idea he wants to “cancel you” and “your ability to put food on the table?“ If it’s Seek Outside you’re referring to, the question remains the same…

Anyone that gives the podium to people that are against me and also agree or encourage them,I will not support.
Please feel free to support them.
If you think they will stop ,where it will not affect you look at recent history..... Australia?
And fighting people or corporations that want to "cancel", doesn't make me a...cancel person.
Don't fight, turn the other cheek be a good Christian.
It is call , defeatist and the road to communism.
Well ,we are on our way.
Long time ago I predicted,North America will be less free then Russia.
Too old to see the rain.....I see the clouds.
I thought you Americans might put up a fight.... Canadians already being groomed. ..ahead of you.lol

14 posts in two years of membership here, that's darn near troll-level account activity, thank you for gracing us with this outrage though!!!

...typing this from the back yard in my Cimarron
I’m a watcher and a listener. I don’t post much because I feel that I don’t have much to contribute to a mostly western hunting forum.
I am however strongly opposed to any infringement upon our 2nd amendment rights. If that makes me wrong, or a troll, sorry for speaking up in a “place for friends”.

Anyone that gives the podium to people that are against me and also agree or encourage them,I will not support.
If you think they will stop ,where it will not affect you look at recent history..... Australia?
And fighting people or corporations that want to "cancel", doesn't make me a...cancel person.
Well ,we are on our way.
I thought you Americans might put up a fight.... Canadians already being groomed. ..ahead of you.lol

giphy.gif

Well ,we are on our way.
Again, how did you arrive at the idea Ryan Busse wants to “cancel you” and “your ability to put food on the table?“ He claims to be a hunter and 2nd amendment supporter. I'm genuinely curious if you reached your conclusions based on what you have personally read and heard him say, or if you are just repeating what others have said. If your own actual reading and listening, what has he said that will limit your ability to hunt?

It seems like just last week I was locked out of RS...or was it 10 years ago?

I'll look for his book to read on my sore ass days.

Reluctantly, I'll join the fray.

While there is much in common with all hunters, there is a spectrum for several factors regarding it.

Some hunt entirely with a firearm, some entirely use archery. Many use both. There are spectrums within both the firearm and archery choices.

Compared to a non hunter, I could be seen as a gun nut. Compared to some one more interested in shooting than hunting, it is obvious that I'm a piker, when it come to firearms.

When it come to the 2nd Amendment, there is again a spectrum of thought concerning it among gun owners. It seems to me that the hard line defenders, take no prisoners, 2nd Amendment defenders assume that everyone who owns firearms is in lockstep with them.

Well, it is fairly obvious that is not true. It seems pretty stupid to me that if some one who largely agrees with you, but not entirely, is not good enough, and must be called out. That strategy will not build support over any span of time.

After the last time this subject came up, I purchased a Busse's book and read it. I'm still alive and am not more inclined to Communism than before.

SO, I've been interested trying a Seek Outside pack since it seems like they might be a better fit w the 4" frame extensions for the super-tall guy than my current Mystery Ranch....

Anyone with ideas on how to try them for fit, or overall experiences w their packs please shoot me a message (and no, I don't mind if they entertain people of varying opinions on their podcast)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
See65
Back