Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Seek Outside getting heat for hosting gun control nut Ryan Busse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I posted on the 'slide thread, I did my best to quit the frothing a long time ago, and buy what I want, whether that's backpacking brands or hunting brands. Life gets a lot simpler. I work for all kinds of people, some who have radical opinions on things, and we get along. It's not like buying a product means you have to change your mind.

That said, I do appreciate it when a company focuses on doing good work, and leaves it at that. It's the smart way in today's world, in my opinion.

I haven't listened to the podcast, but I tend to like when people interview others who may have differing opinions on things. Makes for interesting conversation. Sometimes it gets me heated, but at the end of the day it is a conversation and there usually isn't any nefarious intention behind it. I happen to like that Seek Outside is passionate about conservation and their products are made in the USA. Good enough for me.

I don’t know why I looked, but I should’ve known better. There’s quite a thread on Rokslide about the same topic. The torches are lit in the pitchforks are being sharpened.
What I find most interresting about it is, if this were about Kifaru, Aaron Snyder, Josh Bowmar, Robbie (shoot them from the truck) Denning, the Rokslide group hunt where the wolf was shot illegally by Brian Call, muleyfreak, their favorite poacher from down under Adam Greentree (my god they had a love affair with him for a while), I could go on, but I think everybody gets the point.
That thread would’ve been locked down as soon as it posted and a pm to the op.
But it appears some of the mods and admin‘s are joining in.
That place is the pits.

I don’t know why I looked, but I should’ve known better. There’s quite a thread on Rokslide about the same topic. The torches are lit in the pitchforks are being sharpened.
What I find most interresting about it is, if this were about Kifaru, Aaron Snyder, Josh Bowmar, Robbie (shoot them from the truck) Denning, the Rokslide group hunt where the wolf was shot illegally by Brian Call, muleyfreak, their favorite poacher from down under Adam Greentree (my god they had a love affair with him for a while), I could go on, but I think everybody gets the point.
That thread would’ve been locked down as soon as it posted and a pm to the op.
But it appears some of the mods and admin‘s are joining in.
Like a moron I decided to check it out. I lost a couple IQ points. There are some strange folks over there.

Because of this thread I ordered Busse's book. I doubt most of those with hardened idea's about the man have a clue what's in it, or what his arguments are (like the OP labelling him a "gun control nut"). Figured I'd find out for myself. I like to hear well reasoned ideas, not self serving rhetoric. I may very well disagree with some or much of his thinking - I'm fine with that. But I think it's also obvious we have a problem in this country.

He was on the Kifarucast too.

I read the book after the last thread like this. I didn’t agree with everything he said, but he definitely shined a light on a few dark places in the gun industry that we as hunters and gun enthusiasts needed to see.

I saw you posted over on it better be careful I know another guy that use to spend a lot of time on it. He wants a crossbow now
I love a coming out story of heroism. Probably pick up one of those and an e bike on the classifieds for a good price.

Probably pick up one of those and an e bike on the classifieds for a good price.
In like new condition e bike won’t fit on most trails due to the training wheels maybe you can figure out how to get them off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otto247
Back