Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Ryan Busse. Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id recommend a Howa.

But the good ones have plastic stocks and threaded barrel. We should ban them, Compton will be safer

200.gif

As Kevin Costner put it to Bed Masterson, I. Wyatt Earp

"You're not a deliberate man Ed. I don't sense that about you. You're too affable"

Some folks, are affable. Some are direct.

Notice, Ed Masterson got killed being affable😉

Or as Randy's logging fam, and my construction fam would say,

"Don't piss down my leg and tell me it's raining".

Don't join Gifford's, and pretend to be anything other than radically anti gun or the check is big
The choir your preaching to has their hands out to that San Francisco money also.

Given how many comments are on this thread and how many people claim to know his motivations I think it would be good to have Ryan on a podcast. I'm sure I'll get toasted by those who have no use for discussion on this topic, but that would imply I care about those who might get hurt feelings.

Ryan and I talked this morning. Not sure when we can get our schedules matched to do it, but it would be a worthwhile discussion. At least I think so. So, we are trying to find a date to do it.

Given how many comments are on this thread and how many people claim to know his motivations I think it would be good to have Ryan on a podcast. I'm sure I'll get toasted by those who have no use for discussion on this topic, but that would imply I care about those who might get hurt feelings.

Ryan and I talked this morning. Not sure when we can get our schedules matched to do it, but it would be a worthwhile discussion. At least I think so. So, we are trying to find a date to do it.

Great idea.

Be good to hear him get challenged by someone who knows guns.

1 suggested question.

"Define gun culture"

I'd tune in....but then I tune in regularly anyway :)

I just got my copy of the book in the mail today. The intro has two Montana politicians that said kind things about the book.

Bullock and Tester, evil Democrats both. They must want every firearm confiscated.

I hope to get it read in the next couple of days.

I just got my copy of the book in the mail today. The intro has two Montana politicians that said kind things about the book.

Bullock and Tester, evil Democrats both. They must want every firearm confiscated.

Spoiler alert: Bullock bought a rifle from the author.

Truly shocking development. Democrat politicians support bad things being said about the NRA.

Truly shocking development. Democrat politicians support bad things being said about the NRA.
Was a NRA member and supporter for years, strong supporter of our Constitution, and I now say "BAD" things about the NRA. They don't get a blank check to do anything they want without some sort of ramifications coming back on them.

Not a fan at all of the Gifford gang, but then again I nor anyone I know has been shot in the face.

My thoughts about the book, "Gun Culture". and this thread? Still reading all the well educated statements. The "Off the Cuff" statements show a true bias that's not conducive to your side of the argument.

Continue.

Working for Giffords is impossible to look past.

I haven't paid attention to gun control debates like I had a decade ago but it doesn't take long to find some silly shit on giffords website. What I'd like to hear from Busse - does he agree with all of giffords positions? If not, which does he disagree with and why? I'd like to hear what he thinks is reasonable in regards to ammunition restrictions and how he as an "expert" would explain what constitutes something being considered "unusually dangerous" ammunition like "armor-piercing handgun ammunition, 50 caliber rounds, and Black Talon bullets" that need such special attention.

Was a NRA member and supporter for years, strong supporter of our Constitution, and I now say "BAD" things about the NRA. They don't get a blank check to do anything they want without some sort of ramifications coming back on them.

Not a fan at all of the Gifford gang, but then again I nor anyone I know has been shot in the face.

My thoughts about the book, "Gun Culture". and this thread? Still reading all the well educated statements. The "Off the Cuff" statements show a true bias that's not conducive to your side of the argument.

Continue.

If you don't think politicians know who does and doesn't support them with checks, I don't know what to tell you.

I doubt Mike Lee has ever held a gun, but I'm guessing he is A++++ rated, and signs the check.

Dont forget, Busse has several side hustles all Democrat supporting.

You don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back