Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Ryan Busse. Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, that's WHAT YOU SAID.

You know, so far every guy that argues with me starts with "I don't believe what Gifford's says"........

But?

But? But me pointing it out about Busse is personal?

Where do we disagree. I don't believe anything they say either.

You just don't like the messenger
I don't think I've said "I don't believe what Giffords says.."
Everything I have heard them say I do agree with, I just haven't heard them say much because I'm not scared enough or interested enough in what they say. Because people and entity's like that exist, and usually know, they are really just going to shift things a bit and I'm glad to see there's alot of consensus that some things do need to shift.

Everything I have heard them say I do agree with, I just haven't heard them say much because I'm not scared enough or interested enough in what they say"

I got nothing

You realize the Gifford's org, came about via a mass shooting, right?
Well, that's actually not totally correct, they existed before that, but after the shooting they did some rebranding and refocusing, so I can see how you'd be confused. The mass shooting was at an event where their org was speaking about common sense gun regulations. Saddest of ironies aint it?

However, even if that were true, again, good deflection for not addressing that your own source, which is what I was pointing out, did not agree with the point you were trying to make from it, unless I'm confused, which is definitely possible.

And you brought up something I've been meaning to bring up. I mean their family has a direct connection to senseless gun violence, how can we not listen? Bear in mind too that the Brady Bill came about due to Ronald Reagan's assassination attempt, I mean, God's kinda throwing us softballs here that can lead us to talk and care.

And you didn't respond to my softball invitation. I'm hurt. That was hilarious if I do say so myself.

I'm still waiting to continue the "old toyota that is somehow still running" portion of the conversation.
The Taliban and other assorted militant groups were great free marketing for the old-assed Toyota industry. When I bought my own old-assed Toyota a few years ago I figured “If these cave-dwelling dudes who don’t believe in technology can keep one running, then I probably could too.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back