Caribou Gear

Roadside crappers are back !

A buddy was telling the story about hunting with an Indian Chief in SD that would just hop out and hang off the cow catcher bumper and let it fly. Perhaps these folks practice the same technique.

Warning, explicit imagery:

Two buds evacuating within 3 feet of one another backed up to a 4 strand....one is rather loose stooled and coats the bottom wires. Upon rising a bib strap catches a barb creating a gumbo catapult spackling both.

...true story.

Two buds evacuating within 3 feet of one another backed up to a 4 strand....one is rather loose stooled and coats the bottom wires. Upon rising a bib strap catches a barb creating a gumbo catapult spackling both.

...true story.

Bahha ha hahah !!!

A good laugh for the night!

...true story.

Also, the story of the big guy hunting in very cold weather out in the woods so has to loosen and drop his insulated outer overalls then two more layers to do the deed but a bit later realizes the drop zone was into his overalls.

Also, the story of the big guy hunting in very cold weather out in the woods so has to loosen and drop his insulated outer overalls then two more layers to do the deed but a bit later realizes the drop zone was into his overalls.
That happened to a buddy while rabbit hunting one day. Once he hiked up his coveralls he proceeded to smear his duece all over the back of his neck! Quite good comedy from my POV that day... :D

I agree wholeheartedly, I just wanted people to know I pooped roadside. :)

Seriously though, making a crapper is serious business for us at elk camp.

BXoVtb_CYAA4pld.jpg:large

Why weren't you out hunting?

A buddy was telling the story about hunting with an Indian Chief in SD that would just hop out and hang off the cow catcher bumper and let it fly. Perhaps these folks practice the same technique.

Hopefully he was not able to maintain eye contact with the passengers of the truck.

This is hilarious. I've had two people walk by my office and ask me what the heck I'm laughing at.

My buddy and I were on our way to catch some fish one morning after it had rained the night before. We were literally within sight of a gas station on the edge of town, but he couldn't hold it anymore, in fact he couldn't hold it long enough to get around to the passenger side of the truck either. He had to hang off the drivers side bumper and get splashed cars as they drove by.

...true story.

Bad image for certain. Great story. The rv's dumping their crud sucks, but these funny storeis are hilarious and outstanding!!!!
Now we need the guys who have crapped on their boot, or in their 'draws' trying to post. ( Last year, great thread, not sure how we got around to it, but the many uses of socks, and underwear on the mountain.)

Bad image for certain. Great story. The rv's dumping their crud sucks, but these funny storeis are hilarious and outstanding!!!!
Now we need the guys who have crapped on their boot, or in their 'draws' trying to post. ( Last year, great thread, not sure how we got around to it, but the many uses of socks, and underwear on the mountain.)

Or had to wear 1 sock for the walk to camp.

I had to do the '1 sock walk' to camp before: Had hole dug, paper set out on limb, unloaded firearm (can never be too safe), was all 'ready to go' no pun intended. I assumed the position and proceeded to do the deed but unbeknownst to me the paper had fallen into said hole prior to discharge...

Enough said.

I was far from any trail, for the record.

Last edited:
Returned to camp commando more than once. All you need is a pocketknife and it's easier than removing a boot.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back