RIP, Dad

Sorry for your loss. Glad you made a bunch of good memories together. Prayers for your family.

So sorry. I lost mine January 28th. I was lucky to have him for 67 years but I know the depth of your loss.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear this. I hope the warm memories of times together can fill some of the void you feel. I wish I had words to help. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Sorry for your loss. Sounds like you had a great relationship which will carry on forever. Thoughts and Prayers to you and your family.

Sorry for your loss, he seemed like a great guy. Cherish the memories.

So sorry for your loss. He sounds like a great man, who was very proud of his son. I lost my Dad five years ago, and cherish those pictures of the trips we took together into the outdoors. My prayers are with you and your family.

Glad you could share your thoughts and memories. My dad was wiped out by a back injury a couple months after retiring at age 55. He also was happy enough to live vicariously through my many exploits over the next twenty years before suddenly collapsing on the same fairway where we took an elk in 1977. Took him off life support two days later. That was 1999 and hardly a day goes by that I don't think about him. The memories are painful now but they will become a source of enjoyment. Hang in there. Your dad was an expert at that.

Last edited:
I’m sorry to hear but also glad you had such wonderful times with him. Prayers for you and your family.

Sorry for your loss. I'm afraid my dad will also be leaving us soon, as the cancer he has been fighting for years is accelerating it's attack. It's very hard to watch someone you love lose their strength and independence. You are in my prayers today.

Not a day of the last 40 years has passed without me thinking of mine Elkfever. I'm sincerely sorry for your loss. Peace to you and yours.

So sorry to hear of the loss of your dad, he is in my prayers as are you.

Losing my father was the toughest thing I ever went through. Take care of yourself, and your family. You have our deepest sympathies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
believeinyourself
Back