Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

RIP, Dad

Remember him well and thank him every time you lace up your boots and head afield.

Additionally, if I could offer a piece of advice... carry an extra handkerchief or paper towel on your next deer hunt. For some reason, the first season following Dad's passing, when I shot a nice little buck, it all of a sudden got very dusty out, and my eyes wouldn't stop watering.

I’m not looking forward to that time.

my condolences and prayers.

Sorry for your loss. Has to be one of the hardest things.
Praying for you and your family.

I’m so sorry to hear of your loss. I remember reading not too long ago one of your posts about how excited you were to be adopting your boys. Life is wild. One day we are shouting with joy from the mountain tops, and the next we are in the valley filled with sorrow. I’m praying for you brother, and I hope you can find comfort and joy in those old photo albums.

I'm so sorry for your loss, I can only imagine what you are going through. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Cherish those memories. My dad left way to long ago. It seems the pain of seeing the sickness take them fades. Those special memories never do. Prayers for you.

I am very sorry for your loss. Very tough loosing a parent, his memory will live on through you.

Really sorry for your loss. Those memories with family are invaluable.

Back