Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Rep. Clyde Introduces Legislation to Eliminate the Excise Tax on Firearms and Ammunition

He will be hard to dislodge from his seat. Eastern Montana tilts pretty red politically. He hasn't run a boat up Flathead Lake's shore or helped launder cloths from an aide in a fatal car crash, so I think he's our guy for a good long time. Hope I'm wrong, but I think he is around for a long time.
Funny but not really, in today's Montana these two could be re elected.

Rosendale particularly earns my scorn. He has no interest in solving any problems. What he is interested in is having a platform to mouth off his ideology.
I considered writing to him but figured that he has a canned response to 99% of the emails he receives that contains many mentions of some nebulous concept of “fighting the radical democrat agenda” but nothing of substance on issues that affect his constituents.

Do-nothing legislators like Rosendale are certainly worthy of your scorn.

I'm curious with everything going on. Can this Act be challenged in court? if so it could become panic time

Not suprised to see Higgins on the list. He is not my Rep. but I spend a lot of time in that district, ( I am here in it as I type) and it is perfectly fair to say that many of his constituents are hostel toward any support for conservation.

I heard the most whining from this part of the State when this year LDWF raised the fee to 20 dollars to access millions of acres of State managed land and water because “that is my land I shouldn’t have to pay a dime to hunt it”. My response: “ever hear of maintenance?”

Just off the phone with some folks in DC. This bill is DOA. NSSF is leading the lobbying efforts against it. All the hunting groups are against it. They are letting the sponsor and co-sponsors know about the stupidity of the idea.

GOA is behind the vey small portion of support it does have.

That said, if your legislator is on that list of knotheads posturing for fringe political ideologies, light them up with your comments. It is this kind of BS that takes our issues and drags them into the political arena that causes us to lose the bigger game. These co-sponsors think it is worth these cute little stunts to gain publicity at the expense of hunting, access, and conservation.

If you are from Montana, Matt Rosendale needs to hear from you - https://rosendale.house.gov/
If you are from Montana, a sportsman conservationist, Rosendale needs his but kicked out of office. Vote for a viable alternative.

If you are from Montana, a sportsman conservationist, Rosendale needs his but kicked out of office. Vote for a viable alternative.
I agree, however, he will get re-elected. Not because he deserves it, only because of name recognition and the “R” next to his name.

Only gonna get worse with Zinke getting the nod to be our next Rep

The “three amigos” Zinke, Daines, and Rosendale will be going after public lands very soon. Mark my words.

Randy discusses the PR issue in the latest hunt talk news. If youhavent watched these you should give them a watch, very informative.

So for a piece of legislation that some said was DOA it sure seems to still be churning and have some support. Any behind the scenes updates?

Rights should not be taxed . Get the funding from elsewhere , lord knows how much the government wastes on other crap .

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back