"Randy Newberg hunter" with Cushman

I'm really enjoying this series! Hearing Randy and Gerald plan those pushes reminds me so much of my dad and his friends planning drives for us kids. I can't wait for the rest of it.

Great series guys! Cushman you did good in front of the camera. Episode 1 talking about wrasslin was great. Dick The Bruiser is a local hero he grew up 10 miles from me. My grandma used to babysit him, and I got to wrassle him on a living room floor when I was about 6 years old. Never thought I would hear Randy mention him on a hunt!

Great series guys! Cushman you did good in front of the camera. Episode 1 talking about wrasslin was great. Dick The Bruiser is a local hero he grew up 10 miles from me. My grandma used to babysit him, and I got to wrassle him on a living room floor when I was about 6 years old. Never thought I would hear Randy mention him on a hunt!

That's a cool story. John and I were both surprised and disappointed when Randy told us wrasslin wasn't real. I'm glad to hear it was!

Great stuff guys! Seeing Gareth's excitement was the coolest--I can't wait to start taking my kids out in a few years. Only thing though, there sure was a lot of "beating the bush" for such a family oriented show... :rolleyes:

Day 3, Part II - The rest of us step aside and let the Martin boys show the world how this public land whitetail gig is supposed to work.

[video=youtube_share;GwcUU6vAOb0]https://youtu.be/GwcUU6vAOb0[/video]

Probably some of the greatest expressions I've ever seen on a hunter and a father were when we walked up to Gerald and Gareth. Those smiles and memories will last longer than I will.

Absolutely LOVE it! Congrats to the whole team, but Gareth's hunt made my allergies or something act up as I remembered my son's first buck hunt 10 years ago. Thank you for sharing with us you guys!

Pretty impressive first buck Gareth! I'm impressed with the poise of the Martins under pressure! Good work guys!

This video series is clearly the best hunting video I have ever seen. I don't know how you could make it any better. The story captures the true essence of hunting with friends and family. Great job guys. That series is going to be hard to beat.

Gerald, what a great hunt, I feel your emotions on this hunt. My youngest daughter Josie harvested her first deer this season and words can't describe It! Congratulations to being such a blessing to your family by passing on the tradition of being a ethical hunter and a great father.

This is HUNTING. Multiple generations out on the public lands having an unbelievable time. And some dandy deer to boot. Makes me wish I was in the woods with good friends and family. Good on everyone for making it a reality!

Somehow the Coldsmoke didn't make the video? Must've been because we drank em all.

The Martin boys were awesome BTW. Michael and I took 9 shots for 2 deer - thank goodness we weren't on video other than some camp footage.

"The Martin boys were awesome BTW. Michael and I took 9 shots for 2 deer -"

well, you've got the right handle, in that case

Somehow the Coldsmoke didn't make the video? Must've been because we drank em all.

The Martin boys were awesome BTW. Michael and I took 9 shots for 2 deer - thank goodness we weren't on video other than some camp footage.

We'll be happy to put on a SNIPER SCHOOL for you next year! :) You wont' even have to bring a rifle! It was great hanging out with you and Michael. You should post up some pictures of your bucks. I'd have been happy to hang a tag on yours!

Just watched Randy's hunt. Before the fire that hill was an awesome place to hunt whitetails. Looks like it still is pretty good.

The Martin boys are definitely a class act. I am fortunate to get to spend some time with the whole Martin Clan in about a week. While I am out there do you need me to ship you some Cold Smokes?

It was awesome hanging out with you guys!

Heartwarming to watch those boys' interactions with their dad and elders....just does not get any better.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back