Quick peek at what was on the cam.

Daniel in Ak

Im still tired and have hours and hours of cleaning the rig and boat out,but I thought Id leave you all with a little something.

1st picture is me dropping off 50 lbs or more of bread and testing the cam.Notice the time between now and the next picture
MDGC0031.jpg

This was a test site and we left to bait the other site and when we made it back dang If this wasnt on there.
MDGC0033.jpg

That was fast . What kind of scent were you using if any to get that fast of a response?

hey Cornfed.

Im surprise3d as much as you at how fast we got bears in and even one down on the actual 1st day of hunting.But when your 3 hours north of everyone else and 30 miles down river ya expect to see more animals.ANYHOW!
We threw down about 50-60 pounds of bread,50 pounds of dog food,100 pounds of 7% Sweet feed, some tampons soaked in Anise and we set off 1 Anise bomb.Thats about it.

Cool pics, you got us beat, it usually takes us 3 days for bears to hit the bait. Same day, cant argue about that.

I gotta get me one of those trail cams.

dude....

When Sportsman's had that sale 2 weeks ago or so,they had a Moultree on sale,4 megapix and it was like $76.00,but they sold out in a few hours,I asked about a raincheck and the Mngr told me to call on a certain day and I did,he held 2 and the only two that came in for me.How cool is that? And I was about to spen $400.00 on two other trail cam's.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back