MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Getting caught back up! - 2019 Bull

Thank you guys for the kind words! I haven’t looked around much so I didn’t notice any gloom and doom but I’m glad I can provide some positive entertainment! Hahaha!

Welcome back! That is an absolutely beautiful bull. What a relief it must have been to see him laying there with no blood trail. I've done that with a few deer thinking the worst only to walk up on them.

Thanks for the kind words guys and thanks Matt for giving me the kick in the rear to get everything figured back out to log in!

brownbear relief is an understatement. I wasn’t happy about any part of the situation Id put myself in and hadn’t yet seen the silver lining of that magnificent encounter I just had with an amazing bull. I was still very beside myself. So to see him laying there really felt like magic and an answered prayer.

I should add that just inside the tree line there were 2 small drops of blood. Then when he turned uphill to go up on top of that bench he bled a bit. 6-8 big drops if I remember right. It gave me a little more hope, I looked up, and there he was!

Back