Questions arise from Scalia-Cheney hunt

Won every instance either by settlement or ruling. About half a dozen. Guess what, it cures rude behavior; without violence. ;)

Now that I see that you're from Ohio, maybe the double wide would be a step up!

Gunner better watch it for sure now.

Possibly. You sound as if you are knowledgeable on the subject. Does your Mother run out from under the porch of your single wide and bite you when you come home from work? :confused:

Paws, try to follow along...Gunner says he lives in a double wide...sorry for the confusion.

I thought you'd already have that part filled in for the civil case...and the lien on the way...

Oh no apology required. No possible way you could have known that I did not know that Gunner lives in a double wide. Actually; I too live in a double wide. I wouldn't take a man's home or real estate; just the few bucks that make him remember why he was sued in the first place when it goes up for sale. I have only forclosed on one property and that was because the buyer was pulling a scam. I try my best to be a decent human being and ask that others treat me with at least that modicum of expectation and respect. I don't think that is too much to ask. When I tell a man something; I do my utmost to assure that it is absolute truth. I expect it to be received with that assurance. I realize that the internet does allow for a lot of deception; however, anyone who wishes to do so has my address in front of them and it takes very little effort to conduct a limited background search on anyone given that information. I won't say that my closet is skeleton free; however, for the most part I have very little to hide. Sorry about the insinuation that you might be a SOB. :( My bad!

Well, looks like Elkgunner got chased off. Pawclaws, if you're looking for people to sue, you ought to get into it with some of the guys on Accurate Reloading's Politic's forum. They'll really give you a reason. :D Have you ever checked that one out? I go there occasionally just for a laugh or two.

Paws, I must apologize as well. I just assumed that you were just the kid with thick glasses that always tattled on the other kids in grade school. I didn't realize that you're a professional. Six successes! Tell me, is this how you regularly supplement that GS-13 pension check?

Oak [bowing down in face of the wrath of Paws]

Buzz,

You're crackin' me up.... Could you imagine going thru life, filing suits against everyone who calls "BS" on you??? Must be a helluva life.... :rolleyes:

And I was guessin' he was his own attorney, when he went for Slander. I won't point it out to him, but Slander is for the Spoken word. Is what he would really want would be Libel, as that is the written version of defamation. Now I'll probably be in more trouble for pointing that out....

It is interesting that someone could get so bent out of shape for being asked to provide further information. I was actually sincere in wanting to know of the Jefferson acts. It is also interesting after his earlier post accusing me of smoking crack. But hey, I guess the streets in Ohio are all only One Way.... :eek:
pawclaws
Member # 707
posted 02-08-2004 22:37
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"CNN, the network of Ted Turner ranked Reagan as the 2nd best President of all time?" Is there a course of instruction somewhere that I am not familiar with that teaches folk how to misinterpret, twist, or mutilate the spoken/written word when repeated?? Where did anyone say that CNN ranked anything? Put your crack pipe down sonny; it's interfering with the transfer process among your axons and dendrites!

--------------------
Phillip P. Foreman, GS-13 (Ret)
Gosh, I wonder if saying I had a crack pipe is Libel????
yawn.gif

Hey DGib,

"Gunner, do you go out of your way looking for ways to lampoon Bush & Cheney?"
"Or perhaps you're more interested in slinging mud."

You have to ask???? ;)

Actually, it is hard to get a good discussion on behavior of any of the Supremes. It is interesting that Cheney is being sued over the exact same thing that Hillary did. :eek:

Colorado Oak you are partially correct. My vision is 20/400 left and 20/600 right. Without the thick glasses; I'm legally blind. Might want to remember that during deer season! ;) I don't consider suits an avocation or income producing hobby; but, they do come in handy when the kinks need straightened out in some jerk, wiseguy, or pure asshole. More effective than a slap up along side the head! Oh by the way; more important than six wins; "zero losses"! ;)

Hey Wash Hunter,

Nahh, I didn't get ran off. It is just that I got back late to the trailer park as I had to wait for the drive by shootings to get done, and then the people from Fox network were out filming another episode of Cops.

Hey Oak,

It is interesting what people put in their signature lines. I have no clue what a GS-13 is. Should I be impressed????

Meanwhile, I will just keep my humble signature line that encourages people to break the law whenever possible, wherever possible.

"Gosh, I wonder if saying I had a crack pipe is Libel???? Depends on your court system Elkgunner; probably not though. For certain it could not be considered libel if said! Now with respect to these posts; are they spoken or written? Think about it before you respond. Now Elkgunner if you wish to ask me a question in sincerity, I will be more than happy to do my very utmost to provide you with the very best answer I possibly can. My first impression of you for whatever reason was that you are a pure jerk. I may be wrong. If I am, I apologise. My impression of Buzz is about the same. Buzz, if I am in error please accept my apology. I think Colorado Oak comes across to me more as a friend to you E;lkgunner exhibiting loyalty. I respect that. In any case if you gentlemen wish to demonstrate common and ordinary manners and courtesy I would be most happy to start again; maybe get off on the right foot so to speak. If, not; well life goes on. Your choice!

Paws, I might try to play nice if you could refrain from suing the next guy that calls BS on you. I'm still deciding... The comment about me being loyal to Elkgunner made me believe you think I'm his dog.
fight.gif

Oak

Paws doesn't BS when Paws is being serious Colorado Oak. When Paws is accused of lying; Paws gets PO'd and will respond defensively.

Actually, it is hard to get a good discussion on behavior of any of the Supremes. It is interesting that Cheney is being sued over the exact same thing that Hillary did.
Gunner, I would agree with you on that, but I don't want to change the subject away from the other wrangling that's going on...it's MUCH more interesting. ;)

Hey Paws, no reason to get PO'd, and I'm still looking for that "you're a liar" line...

Theres another way to resolve the issue and keep your cool, thats just to post up the facts, done deal.

Its really easy.

Back