Caribou Gear

Protesters/Rioters? Storm Capital

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm almost ashamed I swore an oath 4 times to protect this country.

McConnell of all people had a pretty good speech today if anyone cares.
A little bit late. I disagree with him
I can't see any comparison to the meager protests of loser Democrats in past elections. Blaming them for setting a precedent is NOT putting the blame where it belongs. And what were they supposed to do about the Ukraine phone call? Just ignore it? Maybe or maybe not impeachable but it was wrong. McConnell never acknowledged that ... and apparently still won't. He should have been doing a better job leading the party.

I think we will see the legislators' electoral votes protests on the floor of Congress become extremely abbreviated tomorrow. Steve would be well advised to stuff a sock in it.

The last year has culminated in today. And while any violence and destruction is wrong, done at our seat of govt. raises the stakes. Folks need to realize that there are intentional leftist anarchists and intentional rightist anarchists that have taken advantage of our increasing intolerance for opposing views. In turn, there are thoughtful peaceful intelligent people who have legitimate concerns over the state of black Americans; and there are also thoughtful peaceful intelligent people who have legitimate concerns over the left swing of AOC et al. The problem is too many of us are so busy hating on the other that we are letting the anarchists on both sides to have a hay day. It's time to celebrate all men and women of goodwill regardless of how "right" or "wrong" their views on tax, immigration policy and (dare I say) public land policy may be. Let's shine a light on the anarchist trolls until they crawl back in their holes. We did it in the 1920s - time to do it again now.

Time for a class action lawsuit against social media companies that use AI that intentionally foments hate and division? Those who own these systems understand this is how they generate traffic and can't be bothered by the negative affects it creates.

Time for a class action lawsuit against social media AI that intentionally foments hate and division? Those how own these systems understand this is how they generate traffic and can't be bothered by the negative affects it creates.
That thread is here LOL

Been watching/listening to the senators speaking from the floor. To say I am encouraged is an understatement. Two observations. First I agreed with mike lee, I think that might have been a first, and hell didn't freeze over. Amazing
Secondly Ted Cruz is still reprehensible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
See65
Back