Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Protesters/Rioters? Storm Capital

Status
Not open for further replies.
They didn't storm the White House because that is where Trump is hunkered down like a coward after inciting the crowd and claiming he would "lead" them to the Capital.

I hate almost all Democrat policies and priorities but elections have consequences and this is the way chicken shit third world dictators behave. It is a sad day in our country.

Nemont

Not to derail this immediately, but you have riots that were incited by:

1) A black guy unjustly killed by a white cop
2) A completely unproven election conspiracy

Comparing the two is inane. That said, I don't support or condone violence for either circumstance.

The violence today is what happens when people worship a person more than a democracy.

this two party system needs to stop. We simply make enemy's of ourselves. Cant say im surprised this is coming up, but social media and the political machine have really turned this whole thing into a SH#% show
Well said. Who nows how it ends. Hopefully they get this turned around and finish their business today.

Very, very sad. These are the same people who lambasted BLM for rioting in our cities. They are doing the exact same thing. How crazy is that? You would think a lot of Trump supporters should be downright embarrassed about this. I'm against the rioting in both circumstances, it accomplishes nothing.

This is the fault of Trump and a few far right cronies (including my Senator Ron Johnson and Rep Tom Tiffany) for stirring the pot. They had to know that they would fail, and that this was the result. This country is based on a peaceful transfer of power, I hope they enjoy the mess they have created

From a guy who proudly served in the military and worked in state and federal government almost my career, this country has been “falling” for a long time. We just seem to be picking up speed lately. Plenty of blame to go around for democrats, republicans and everyone in between. Sad day is an understatement! Shameful, embarrassing, disgraceful...

Trump incited this and he is to blame. Period.
He has the ability to stop this, and he has built up false hope built on conspiracy theories, lies and BS. And his followers are taking their cue from their dear leader.

Trump did little to discourage them from storming the building. Instead, he issued two weak tweets in which he asked them merely to remain “peaceful.”
He is a coward. He will not step up and end this because it feeds his ego and sole desire to be "out in the spotlight".

This is an attempt at a coup and insurrection. Republicans, Democrats, Indy, doesn't matter how you vote, they all agree. This is what we have seen before in Belarus, Iraq, etc.
Party of law and order? Who are you kidding?

And don't forget this nice little comment from Mr. Sedition himself: At the rally earlier on Wednesday, Mr. Trump insisted the country’s elections were worse than those in third-world nations, a statement that would be welcomed by authoritarians in countries that he has cozied up to throughout his four years in power.

Worst president in history. Period.

To be fair to the president. He did put out a tweet asking them to go home in peace. Of course he restated that the election was stolen from him and the country.

He said they were special and that he loved them. I would link it but twitter has locked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back