Protesters/Rioters? Storm Capital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plain DQ ice cream, with a shot (or 2) of espresso of your choice... you're welcome

I have been paying attention. Growing up in America I never imagined I would see this scene happen. You are welcome to your opinion as well.

You did but I am not going to argue with you. I don't argue on the internet as there seems to be plenty of that already. Peace
Absolutely fair. If my post came across as condescending to you, it wasn't meant to be and I apologize if it did.

In 1865 the south wanted their slaves, now they are just doing it for a fat old guy that doesn't even love them back.

I am confused what is a "peaceful protest" these days because of what was allowed to happen all year.... I mean really, the CHOP zone is okay for 2 months and today is all bad... Sick of the hypocrisy

The CHOP issue was poorly handled to begin with, and thats on the Seattle city leader's heads.

There were over 14,000 arrests in over 49 cities during the BLM protests, and those who were involved were tear gassed, rubber bulleted and pushed around by law enforcement.

Today, armed insurecionists took over the Capital building of the United States of America.

If you cannot equally condemn these activities, and feel that gassing people was ok during those protests & riots, then I think it's just intellectual consistency to call for the same activities of those who actively committing treason in prime time.

The CHOP issue was poorly handled to begin with, and thats on the Seattle city leader's heads.

There were over 14,000 arrests in over 49 cities during the BLM protests, and those who were involved were tear gassed, rubber bulleted and pushed around by law enforcement.

Today, armed insurecionists took over the Capital building of the United States of America.

If you cannot equally condemn these activities, and feel that gassing people was ok during those protests & riots, then I think it's just intellectual consistency to call for the same activities of those who actively committing treason in prime time.
Ben the CHOP was only one instance. How many statues, monuments, and businesses were destroyed all while the media called it peaceful protest. Hypocrisy big time. If you let one group act out you have to let all of them. No picking and choosing on lawlessness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back