MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Protesters/Rioters? Storm Capital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben the CHOP was only one instance. How many statues, monuments, and businesses were destroyed all while the media called it peaceful protest. Hypocrisy big time. If you let one group act out you have to let all of them. No picking and choosing on lawlessness.

Don't pick 1 part of what I wrote, read the whole thing.

I hope they sacrificed a goat. Because I never had any luck with my Viking costumes uness I had a good goat sacrifice. Yeah I know sheep are better but since I love public land I really hate Sheep And I won't give them the Satisfaction of using them in a good sacrifice.

Ben the CHOP was only one instance. How many statues, monuments, and businesses were destroyed all while the media called it peaceful protest. Hypocrisy big time. If you let one group act out you have to let all of them. No picking and choosing on lawlessness.

It goes both ways, and if you can't see that then I kinda feel bad for you. Like I said, the same folks who were all bent out of shape about the BLM protests, are now doing the exact same thing at the nation's Capital.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back