Promotive.com

mr_steve

I am in the process of updating camping/hiking/hunting gear and have seen people mention Promotive.com. I will be going on a MT Elk hunt in Sept and we will be backpacking in a quite a few miles and camping for a few days. We will hunt for 8 days but will have a base camp/camper trailer. We are looking for a new tent and sleeping bags as well as possibly new packs.

I read the thread below and it had great info. Any suggestions on gear is appreciated.

http://onyourownadventures.com/hunttalk/showthread.php?t=250325&highlight=back+country+backpack

My question is how do I become a part of a team on Promotive.com? I created an account and applied for a team (online media team) but not sure if I qualify. We (701 Outdoors) post our videos online and have over 18,000 views and 26 subscribers which isn't much but it is an audience. I do not work at a retail store, I am not a licensed guide, and not in the military so that cancels out a lot of teams. Does anyone have any suggestions as how to become a part of teams? I am thinking Memorial Day weekend will have great sales and would like to buy some gear this weekend.

They'll tell you if you qualify, you should get a notice within a couple of days.

Some smokin' deals on promotive!

I bought Zeiss Conquest 10X42 HD and Luepold RX-1000 TBR really cheep!

I am on the military team and there are everything from so-so deals to some kick ass (50%+) deals. You have to check each vendor individually. Also, Northface has their own promotive site (not included on the team stuff) theirs is about 50 but availability is iffy. You should hear back fairly quickly.

apply for www.3point5.com
even better deals there, but promotive is great too. i'm still mooching off my old job's account when i actually worked at a retailer. shhhhh ;)

Looks like you have to b a retailer for this one. My problem is I work in a corporate office and meet zero qualifications.

Way to milk it though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back