Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Primers

bf1002

Are retail stores still receiving any primers or am I wasting my time looking? I've been looking for the last two weeks and have yet to see anywhere get anything in stock.

Ya I got 3000 small rifle this week going to load a bunch this weekend
I was recently told by a retailer in northern Colorado that they would not be seeing any primers at all, for the foreseeable future. Did you find your small rifle primers at a retailer or did you pay $500 (or more) at one of the auction sites? Thanks

I guess my timing is off then. I'm in TX and can't find any. I guess I will just keep looking and hoping to get lucky. Lol.

A local sporting goods store received a bunch the other day. A friend told me they were priced at $41 per 1000. Apparently the supply lasted a few hours which surprised me a bit. I'm hopeful that supply will increase and demand will decrease.

I need a brick of SRPs due to my standard repurchasing practices (buy a new brick when I open one), but I won’t pay silly prices. I’m hoping to time my purchase right and find some coming in stock locally for under $50/1000.

Even the mere mention of any new regulations will keep this largely-self-inflicted crap going for far longer. Maybe time will encourage people to calm down on the silliness after a little bit.

Last edited:
I was recently told by a retailer in northern Colorado that they would not be seeing any primers at all, for the foreseeable future. Did you find your small rifle primers at a retailer or did you pay $500 (or more) at one of the auction sites? Thanks
No at a sporting good store for 64 bucks after tax.

My local Scheels store had 10-15 100 primer sleeves the other night, but they were magnum small rifle. Limit 2 per person of course. I didn't look at the price, because I have no need for those.

I will keep looking. Just sucks because I don't have the ability to go to my local stores every morning right at opening.

Harris is a commie racist to the core. She'll be in office within a year, Biden's obviously looney-toons. It's not silliness, we're in big trouble until we get back at least one house of congress.

Harris is a commie racist to the core. She'll be in office within a year, Biden's obviously looney-toons. It's not silliness, we're in big trouble until we get back at least one house of congress.
What the hell does that have to do with the conversation? Take this kinda crap somewhere else on the internet.

it has plenty to do with waiting for primer prices to come down. or availability to go up. you need to get out more.

I have a full case of small pistol primers to trade (5,000) and need 30 cal bullets for long range, 168, 175 SMK, Berger let me know i am in SW Colorado as primers are hard to ship.

Back