MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Primers

Harris is a commie racist to the core. She'll be in office within a year, Biden's obviously looney-toons. It's not silliness, we're in big trouble until we get back at least one house of congress.
My guess is the hammer is about to drop.

My guess is the hammer is about to drop.
it is, on guns and ammo. We didn't bring out enough votes to counter their cheating, so we're going to suffer for our laziness. we should have seen it coming with the covid bs

I'll complain wherever I want. I dont want anything to do with FB, or twitter or any of the rest of those twits.

I'll complain wherever I want. I dont want anything to do with FB, or twitter or any of the rest of those twits.
Then don’t bring that crap here, Christ it’s like your from escaping from California to make your new home like California. 🤦🏼

your about to not be able to complain on here if ya don't watch what your saying and how you present it to the rest of the members here. A little bit of respect goes along ways.

Anyways... back on topic for primers.

Bass Pro has ~30 people waiting for the doors to open every morning and I don't know that they are even getting any.

Most places are out except for a couple shops that said I'd have to find some on Gunbroker. Surprise, surprise, those same shops are selling primers on GB for $20+ per sleeve of 100.

Wasn't going to pay those prices so I turned to online retailers. Found out quickly that I had to compete with bots and scrapers, so I fought fire with fire. Have what I need and have been able to get them for friends in need as well.

Primers are a very scarce commodity around here. I asked the guy at Sportsman's the other day and he laughed at me. I felt like Arnold asking about Turbo Man in Jingle All the Way.

I haven't been able to find any locally, and some of the websites offering primers are asking crazy prices!

Anyways... back on topic for primers.

Bass Pro has ~30 people waiting for the doors to open every morning and I don't know that they are even getting any.
It’s that way around here for multiple stores. Academy, SW, and I have to assume BPS. Folks will wait in line 30+ deep for an hour+ before opening to buy up ammo and components. These stores have small limits, but people have l armed which days these stores get their trucks in and time them accordingly. I’m sure that many of these folks want/need them for personal use, but I know that many are gougers who buy up as much as they can and resell it on online locations for crazy prices

It’s that way around here for multiple stores. Academy, SW, and I have to assume BPS. Folks will wait in line 30+ deep for an hour+ before opening to buy up ammo and components. These stores have small limits, but people have l armed which days these stores get their trucks in and time them accordingly. I’m sure that many of these folks want/need them for personal use, but I know that many are gougers who buy up as much as they can and resell it on online locations for crazy prices
Exactly. Some actually buying for personal use, others scalping. Thankfully places like Midway exist if you can play the game.

Yeah primers are non existent near me...I call the gun shop every week or so, but they haven't received any in months...don't know when they will get them either.

All primers are going into loaded ammo right now.

All primers are going into loaded ammo right now.
I think this is pretty much it. The production backlog is pretty intense. A guy with Surefire told me they are currently back ordered 35k units for one of their suppressor adaptor models.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otto247
Back