Presidential Public Land Positions - take 2

Ritalin anyone? Did all of us undiagnosed ADD, ADHD posters forget what staying on topic..... Oh look! A squirrel.

Funny you say that, as I figure Trump has qualified for both of those as well at more than one occasion!

Alright, then we're just left with folks who want to transfer public land to be sold to the highest bidder. Unless there is another non-commie candidate out there that is pro-public land/access to it.

Bernie Sanders is a non-commie candidate. I *think* he is pro-public land/access to it.

I doubt you'll say that if you're forced to hand over 90% of your yearly earnings to the Feds for "the greater good". Or if you're forced to provide a college education to all (which would only make a Bachelors degree the equivalent of a G.E.D.), or provide free healthcare to every dead beat that thinks they're entitled to anything/everything they want "fo' free". Well I guess that would all be covered by stealing 90% of your income, so you'd probably only get mad once.

Ol' Bernie's plan is unsustainable, and would eventually evolve to true unadulterated communism once they figure out the "1% class" cant fully support their welfare utopia. Then everybody gets to chip in 90% of their income....what a glorious world!

I don't understand why the Bernie crowd just doesn't volunteer to hand over all their money right now?

Last edited:
I doubt you'll say that if you're forced to hand over 90% of your yearly earnings to the Feds for "the greater good". Or if you're forced to provide a college education to all (which would only make a Bachelors degree the equivalent of a G.E.D.), or provide free healthcare to every dead beat that thinks they're entitled to anything/everything they want "fo' free". Well I guess that would all be covered by stealing 90% of your income, so you'd probably only get mad once.

Ol' Bernie's plan is unsustainable, and would eventually evolve to true unadulterated communism once they figure out the "1% class" cant fully support their welfare utopia. Then everybody gets to chip in 90% of their income....what a glorious world!

I don't understand why the Bernie crowd just doesn't volunteer to hand over all their money right now?

Where did you learn this? Just curious. I could endeavor to educate you but first I want to know if that is possible.

In the mean time, look up the tax rates during our country's best economic days. Discern the difference between "investment" and "free". And ask yourself if all the money we spend on some free things now (for the 1%) could not be better spent on investments in the future. Trickle down does not work. Trickle up does. Finally, consider the idea that when everyone does better everyone does better.

Last edited:
Where did you learn this? Just curious. I could endeavor to educate you but first I want to know if that is possible.

In the mean time, look up the tax rates during our country's best economic days. Discern the difference between "investment" and "free". And ask yourself if all the money we spend on some free things now (for the 1%) could not be better spent on investments in the future. Trickle down does not work. Trickle up does. Finally, consider the idea that when everyone does better everyone does better.

From his mouth.

https://youtu.be/OPaLTFF5iLM?t=1m1s

Now I'll give you that he's since backed off....backed WAY off, because of the push back by people are so sold on his b.s. utopia.

And how about this pile of pandering racial bullcrap:

https://berniesanders.com/issues/racial-justice/

Either this guy is pandering to lowest information crowd out there, or he is a buffoon.

From his mouth.

https://youtu.be/OPaLTFF5iLM?t=1m1s

Now I'll give you that he's since backed off....backed WAY off, because of the push back by people are so sold on his b.s. utopia.

And how about this pile of pandering racial bullcrap:

https://berniesanders.com/issues/racial-justice/

Either this guy is pandering to lowest information crowd out there, or he is a buffoon.

I can't watch videos. My internet location in this remote area lacks the ability. As to the printed matter, I think you've answered my question. Thanks. :W:

Uhhh,you must be in the future 1% and do not have access to INFORMATION.

What? So do you think George Jr's double war cost us penny's? There a Congress that Bernie would have to deal with. I noticed that with Demo in the highest office we actually rein in spending some. Not necessarily for curbing social programs, but by cutting some of the BS in the military budget. (Which BTW is Bigger than several of the next largest armies in the world combined.)

So true SS!
Everyone seems to forget where the deficit came from.And why most Gov. agencies run so poorly.
Trickle down? Job creators?
I am not a CPA or a math wiz, but can figure out what really doesn't add up!

Last edited:
Trickle down?

Denis Miller is too conservative for me but he can be one funny sob. I remember back in the eighties when he said something like: "Trickle Down? Well, if that ain't fair warning you are about to get pissed on, then I don't know what is." He probably added a "Chachee" in there somewhere. :D

George Jr. didn't have a congress?

Actually, I think he did have a Congress, and a Senate, and a Supreme Court, and press pass from the media, and world support, and a 95% approval rating, and a yellow ribbon on every SUV in America. And guess what he did with it.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back