Prayers Needed

Bowhuntrben

I just wanted to post up a request for prayers for my friend and co-worker, Jeremy.
Jeremy moved from Texas to Minnesota almost a year ago to get the healthcare he needed for his declining medical issues. In the time that I’ve worked with him, he has been to the ER multiple times and had multiple surgeries. Recently he had to go in again. This time they finally diagnosed him with Stage IV Pancreatic Cancer which could be tied to medications he’s taken for his Cystic Fibrosis. He begins chemo this Friday.
I’ve only known Jeremy a little over 7 months (the amount of time we have worked together). In this time, he has become a close friend. He has an infectiously positive attitude all the time, even now when fighting cancer. He has always been VERY generous with giving and helping others in whatever way he can. He also has a great work ethic and is determined to work as much as he can while going through chemo.
As much as this situation sucks, I do see God’s hand in all of this. I am just praying and asking for prayer that God performs a miracle in Jeremy and removes this cancer from his body! We need prayer warriors for Jeremy!

For more information about Jeremy, he has a Caring Bridge page here:
https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jeremygreene88/journal

I would also GREATLY appreciate you sharing his GoFundMe page on social media or by other means.
https://www.gofundme.com/jeremygreene

Thank you!

A challenging situation for all involved! Thoughts and prayers are shared for Jeremy, his family and all those involved.

You are part of the answer to prayer Ben! He needs good friends to come alongside with friendship, and I believe that you are a man who can do that.

I believe that miracles still happen and I am looking forward to hearing how miracles manifest themselves with your buddy.

Thanks again for the prayers everybody! Sounded like chemo was the worst pain he's ever felt. Fortunately, he continues to have a positive attitude!

Back