Plans for 2023

Scott85

Well it’s about that time of the year to start getting hot and heavy with plans for 2023; s especially for spring hunts.

What’s everybody plans, goals, etc. for 2023?

Wife and I will bowhunt deer/Javelina in our home state the first two weeks of January. The end of January I will be in MX for an archery Coues hunt. February-April will be chasing lions with a local Houndsman. Turkeys/bears in the spring here with a bow. My Wife will draw archery bull elk (enough points for sure) in AZ…..and anything else we are lucky to draw. My wife has an archery Blacktail hunt in southern Oregon in November during the rut. I’ll be hunting that as well.

Hoping to draw an antelope tag in NM. Retired life is good!

Arizona in January, shoot a couple turkeys in the spring, hopefully find some time to bear hunt, draw an elk tag in Arizona or Wyoming,draw Wyoming pronghorn if elk doesn’t happen, draw an Idaho moose tag, try to fill general Idaho elk and deer tags, find room in garage for second freezer

I still have about 90% of my hunting left in 2022.

Next year I have 3 WY deer PP, have to decide if it’s time to go. I want to get back to MT for spring bear as soon as I can. Yukon fishing is in the works, as is a 2-wk trip to NZ. Tough part is limited time and $. In reality will have to spread all this out over a few years rather than all in one year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back