Pet Peeves

You lot drive on the wrong side of the road anyway, everybody gets out of my way when I visit the states, I can't understand why?;)

Back to the question, one of mine was already mentioned by 88man, shooting show hosts should lead by example, we have all heard the excuse, 'oh it was the camera angle, I didn't really fire at a skyline deer!', just too clarify, not Mr Newberg!
Another, he 'had big horns on that deer', nope they are antlers.
Taking a photo of the deer with the rifle pointed in the direction of the photographer or having the bolt closed.
Showing little respect to the animal who's life one have just taken.
Finally, fantasist keyboard hunters.

Sorry, I'm grumpy today, lack of sleep and bloody painful leg keeping me awake.

Cheers

Richard

yes, the horn vs. antlers issue bothers.

All of the above.
It's prolly not one of my good points but I will carry out every strip of survey tape I see hanging in the woods. If ya can't find yer stand without it ya shouldn't be carryin a gun.

Sidebar....if it's one strip in the middle of da woods, far off a trail, I'll leave it....might be marking somebody's "last blood".

All of the above.
It's prolly not one of my good points but I will carry out every strip of survey tape I see hanging in the woods. If ya can't find yer stand without it ya shouldn't be carryin a gun.

Sidebar....if it's one strip in the middle of da woods, far off a trail, I'll leave it....might be marking somebody's "last blood".
So you're the guy! Speaking as a retired Forest Service surveyor.

All of the above.

If I can tell it is from last season, I rip it off also.

Walking my ass off on the prairie looking for antlers and finding 4 wheeler tracks in every draw and ridge top.
Listening to people eat, I can’t even eat myself in total silence. Need some background noise to drown out the noise.

Wow ! Davis you are!
Dang I thought Coyote crap was bugs and berries
know I have proof! It's... insert picture HERE. 🔥

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMArcheryCoues24
Back