Pet Peeves

when I was young one of my pet peeves was old people that thought they knew everything

now that I am old one of my pet peeves is young people who think they know everything

I dont like those stupid little umbrellas they put in adult beverages

Going through customs in almost any airport.

Going through security just to get to the gates,

The extreme cost of everything in a hotel room mini bar

middle seats when flying coach

Trying to make a connecting flight at JFK, Heathrow, and about a dozen other airports ( old joke was if you were flying to hell, you were being prepared for it by changing planes in Atlanta )

Taxi drivers in Panama ( I sincerely believe they only allow discharged mental patients to drive taxi there )

Wait, are these suppose to be "Hunting" pet peeves. Sorry, please disregard everything I just said

Wait, are these suppose to be "Hunting" pet peeves. Sorry, please disregard everything I just said
No they don't have to be hunting related. I have one that no hunter I have ever known would do but for some reason every TV news caster from national shows to local seems to think that a football field is a unit of measure. i.e. "The tornado was on the ground for a distance of four football fields." You mean 400 yards or close to 1/4 mile or maybe any real unit of measure?

Tall toilets. Look, I know older folks have a hard time getting up from a short toilet. But I have a hard time emptying in a tall toilet. At least put a stool or something to simulate a squatted position.

Taxi drivers in Panama ( I sincerely believe they only allow discharged mental patients to drive taxi there )

(Or anywhere in Central America)

I just want a ride. Point A ——> Point B. I don’t want hookers and I don’t want cocaine.

Well, maybe I do, but not from the taxi driver!

People who split a meal ,then tip on that amount. She waited on two.
People who order a meal at an airport restaurant and go to the news stand next door to buy drinks to go with their meal cause they are cheaper.
Yeah I'm sitting in FLL with a couple waiting on a flight home and biting my tongue.

One of my least favorite pet peeves is how people test their shooting gear for precision and decide on what's best and what isn't.

Leaving the tent door open when you head out to take a leak. Only applies when there's a heater in the tent, or it's raining/snowing and windy outside.

(Or anywhere in Central America)

I just want a ride. Point A ——> Point B. I don’t want hookers and I don’t want cocaine.

Well, maybe I do, but not from the taxi driver!

LOL LOL

and your right

or " Lord, please let me get from point A to point B, alive, Amen"

and speaking of "Amen" is any one else here old enough to remember "Praise the Lord and pass the Peas " or since this is a hunting forum maybe Lieutenant Forgy's words: "Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition"

Doing anything in the left lane other than being actively engaged in passing another vehicle.

You would not like me then. I roll faster than the vast majority, I tend to stick in the left lane - being boxed in is on my pet peeve list which is what happens elsewise.

My biggest pet peeve is when I my wife asks If I am upset over and over again. Eventually I will be upset with her asking me so much.

Hunting related is when somebody has used Flagging tape for miles down a trail, and just left it. Its so ugly, and distracting from the natural beauty of the mountains. I absolutely hate it. Most days I can come back with a pocket full of that crap.

You would not like me then. I roll faster than the vast majority, I tend to stick in the left lane - being boxed in is on my pet peeve list which is what happens elsewise.

I fully support impounding your vehicle, fining you, suspending your license and sending you to jail for getting passed on the right.

Okay, maybe that’s a bit much.

I fully support impounding your vehicle, fining you, suspending your license and sending you to jail for getting passed on the right.

Okay, maybe that’s a bit much.

Support all you want. Lane Dodgers are a much bigger nuisance and danger.

See you next week, perhaps ;)

Hunting shows or videos and the hosts are daylighting bullets or arrows over the skyline

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back