Caribou Gear

Pet Peeves

Doing anything in the left lane other than being actively engaged in passing another vehicle.
Driving on I-70 in CO with dudes from other states who don't realize that there are 10,000 cars in front of them in both lanes, that passing i.e. weaving in and out of the lanes passing is the main culprit for the stop and go traffic, and that if they would just chill the F-out and stay in their lane we would all get there a lot faster.

Texans should be required to stop at a dispensary in Denver before they head up the highway.

You ain't passing your way out of this one buttercup.
1572286315008.png

Under these circumstances, yes stay out of the passing lane

1572286381571.png

Being a non-skier and looking at I-70 traffic reports.

giphy.gif

Driving on I-70 in CO with dudes from other states who don't realize that there are 10,000 cars in front of them in both lanes, that passing i.e. weaving in and out of the lanes passing is the main culprit for the stop and go traffic, and that if they would just chill the F-out and stay in their lane we would all get there a lot faster.

Texans should be required to stop at a dispensary in Denver before they head up the highway.

You ain't passing your way out of this one buttercup.
View attachment 118161

Under these circumstances, yes stay out of the passing lane

View attachment 118162

That first pic should be used as marketing for the “Colorado is full, stay in California“ campaign that doesn’t exist yet, but should.

Funny, we say that about Colorado here in Wyoming, haha

Drove by a trail head near my moms house and there were 4 trucks with MT plates... with the war on deer their waging up there in MT and the OTC elk debacle here in CO I bet you guys in WY is getting it from both sides.

People who leave ribbon to mark a trail.
People who install glow in the dark tacks.
People who leave any form of litter.
People who leave a "Cash" of water. Its littering folks.
Outfitters who leave up wall tents. Its littering if you ask me.
People who drive loud trucks on public land
People who drive around in their buggy chasing deer across the BLM "trying to get in front of the"
People who drive around the BLM drinking beer and pull up to you and ask you "what you have been seeing".

Ill do you one better, a road in Wyoming had two ways in one public and one private.
The public road had a bunch of trees fell across it at the start of deer season. Like 8 or 10, 30" trees had been cut.

Drove by a trail head near my moms house and there were 4 trucks with MT plates... with the war on deer their waging up there in MT and the OTC elk debacle here in CO I bet you guys in WY is getting it from both sides.
Every side man.

regarding leaving the reflective tacks in the trees.....Just add another one about 5 inches to one side so they look like eyeballs. that will mess with them!

calling a buck "a nice buck" when it was a forkhorn (whitetail). when questioned, "well, the body was nice". Seriously? All forkhorn whitetails are the same size. If a forkhorn is a nice buck, what is a not nice buck????

ditto atv's

i get it, and i've used them, and i liked it

but it should be illegal to drive atvs on ohv trails in the forest during hunting season between 3 pm and 9 am

edit: okay maybe make it okay after evening shooting hour close so people can get back to their camps.... sigh

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back