Caribou Gear

People Fleeing cities? Not according to Zillow

Lesh is an exceptional asshole. A quick internet search of his influencer antics will show he is not the typical transplant and the good news is he's due to for a meet up with out friend Darwin either through his own actions or those of someone else.

Agree to disagree? I've found there is a rapacious, get mine mentality common to most of the transplants I've met.

Lesh, has three public lands related charges, the one that really got him in trouble was hanging lake.

“It’s so crowded at the lake that fist fights break out in the parking lot when frustrated drivers find it full...”

Hanging lake is just one of an ever expanding list of examples.

Lesh, has three public lands related charges, the one that really got him in trouble was hanging lake.

“It’s so crowded at the lake that fist fights break out in the parking lot when frustrated drivers find it full...”

Hanging lake is just one of an ever expanding list of examples.
1604342961447.png
...but what about me?

I would think most people from the city flee towards the burbs in this new era. But the burbs are staying where I am at. Only a few have the money or jobs to flee completely. Everyone wants that modern internet and thats what prevents it from here.

Good work by the judge.

Only they should have let him keep yappin' in court.

I wonder how this will affect university students? Hard to imagine being a grad student on a $1200 stipend, trying to make ends meet.

they always seem to have gotten by in Boulder one way or another

my wife and i are trying to get a lot and have a house built - keyword is trying, it's proving difficult to snag one - and the base price for our preferred model from the builder was nearly $100,000 cheaper two years ago :sick:

every fiber in my being is screaming don't buy a house right now, we're walking on egg shells...... but i kinda felt that way a year ago, and 2 years ago, and 3 years ago....

they always seem to have gotten by in Boulder one way or another

my wife and i are trying to get a lot and have a house built - keyword is trying, it's proving difficult to snag one - the base price for our preferred model from the builder was nearly $100,000 cheaper two years ago :sick:

every fiber in my being is screaming don't buy a house right now, we're walking on egg shells...... but i kinda felt that way a year ago, and 2 years ago, and 3 years ago....
In the same boat.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back