PARTY AT MOOSIES !!!

Moosie

Grand poopa
Wifey is Heading out of Town for a week or so starting tomorrow and I have an Evening open next week. Tuesday, Around 6PM I'm throwing a BBQ at my place. Some peaople here already know but I thought I'd throw out the invite to See who's up for some GRUB :D :D

I'll be there. My kids are out for spring break too so by Tuesday I will be looking for reasons to leave the house. C'mon Tuesday!!!

Gunner.... I'll give you $200 twards the Ticket if ya come.... What do ya say !!!

Wile'yote, Will be fun to have you over , I'll fire you off a Map Monday.

Hope you do Make it out here Nut !!! Hurry up though, I'm running out of room in my house ;)

I think tuesday It's mostly Religious Folk. There will be just 3 of us that will drink beer, So I'll have plenty of Diet cokes on hand for the Rest :D

Oscar, with your wife gone, you won't know what to do without "Religious Folk" in the house. She'll thank us later. LOL!! ;)

Ovis,

Don't worry about hurrying.... I won't get there until after soccer practice gets over at 7:15.... And Moosie already said that if it got late, he had a place to put you....
hump.gif

What time is this thing getting started?
"Tuesday, Around 6PM I'm throwing a BBQ at my place."

And they said I never read posts ;)

Ovis, You can come over whenever. I was thinking that you and Elkgunner could come over later after everyone leaves. That way I wouldn't have to tell people I know ya :D J/K, My Cell is 571-1ELK. Just drop me a line when You're coming over so I can warm something up. If I remember right, you're a Vegiterian right ? I'll have the Tofu burgers on and I'll have the Evian water cool...

ElkGuner, the $200 twards coming over to 'Gunner was Gunner46. Just so you don't think I'm paying $200 twards your gas to drive all the way from your house :rolleyes:

I'm only expecting 4-5 People, I'm sure I don't have any more friends then that :confused:

Lets see,,7 hour drive to get there...Bar-B-Q, and beer,7 hour drive back home :rolleyes: hmmm, I can do this :D :D Oh wait,, you said Tuesday???Damn work, and Jazzercise is always getting in the way :mad: :D :D

Hunterman(Tony)

Originally posted by Moosie:
Gunner.... I'll give you $200 twards the Ticket if ya come.... What do ya say !!!
Don't be backing away from your promises.... :rolleyes:

I expect a couple of Benjamins when I walk thru the door.... :cool:
:cool:

BBQ, Did some say BBQ, I think I could swing that Tuesday night about 6pm. How do I get to the Moosie Lodge ? I only eat red meat, And not burnt red meat. And of course I do like free Beer. shoot me some directions Nampa I know, yell loud or shoot in the air so as i can find ya. Need some grilling stuff let me know I am a BBQ-in fool. look forward to meeting everyone

Might be up for it. I drop my wife and daughter off at the airport Tuesday a.m. I have a river rescue class at 4:30 p.m., but could probably make the dash out there afterwards. What time is this thing getting started?

At this point, count me in. I don't see why I couldn't come on over. Anything I need to bring?

Just to clarify...I'm coming over for grub...no spooning this trip

Anybody that comes over can Bring something. Chips, Beer, Mac Salad, Potato Salad, Whatever. I have enough Meat for all you guys.... UHhhhh... Errrrr... What I mean is I'll have the Patties made up for Burgers and Have plenty :D :D

I'll get a Map out here today for ya.

Moosie; I wouldn't do this for everybody, but...

2 packages Philly cream cheese softened
1 six ounce package Buddig dried beef, or Corned beef
1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
1/4 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon dehydrated onion flakes or 1 Tablespoon finely chopped onion
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
dash Worcestershire sauce
pinch salt and pepper

Mix 'em up and chill 'em down for a couple hours then spread 'er on crackers. Bet you make another batch before the week is out! It really is tasty.
hump.gif

Would love too but not enough frequent flyer points yet :mad: Guess I'll keep saving em for the trip out this fall. Hope ya through one around then. ;)

Paws.. If it ain't Instant... I Ain't makin' it
elkgrin.gif

Here's the Map...

map2.sized.jpg

If ya get lost, call my cell 571-1ELK.

A little added clarification to Moosie's map. E. Flamingo is blocked because of construction. Taking a left on Stamm, right before the Texaco is the way to go.

E. Power Line is hard to see until you are practically on it. Pay attention to the airstrip on your right. When it ends, there's your road.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skywagon
Back