PARTY AT MOOSIES !!!

What's that "bird farm" on the map there?

Hey, this tuesday is customer appreciation day at Little Ceaser's pizza here, pepperoni pizza for $2.99! You got that up there? I can't make it, but I'll think of you up there, if I remember.

MO, You are correct. But the 3 people I posted that for are coming from the South end of town, So it's jsut a Rough location map.

Tom, My brother In law is Actually the Manager here at he Local Little Ceaz. We get Free Pizza... But thats for the Heads up !!

The bird Farm is a Big Bird farm..... A guy that raises birds of ALL sorts... Or used to, Something about not filling out the Right permits on time and a BAD Ugy marriage. Let's jsut call it "Future Developement" for now :eek:

PS, I'm in the Early stages of Doing the Auxiliary lane on the East Bound OnRamp. LAying out Alignments as I type. Not only is the Bridge Widening project going to Fugg up comute for the next 9 months, My project will hinder it for the Next 9 months after that :D Ohh, And the W.B. (West Bound) Aux. lane going by the Auto MAll was Mine too, In case anyone doesn't like the Lminairs that light that place up like a Runway !!! HAHA !!

If you like it salty and buttery!! :D Oh I forgot to say finely dice the beef; you never know! :rolleyes:

Hey Moosie; can I get $50.00 for staying home??

NO you can't.. BUT here is What you can DO. NOW it's jsut like a Recipe that you Post. So Follow it Exactly :

To complete this you must first logg off the net. there is 12 step program to doing this if you can't do it on your Own. It's called "HOW to talk to "REAL" people and not type everything down 101. After completeing the course and Realising there is something outside of Cyber Space, Shut down your Computer. NOW, Most people new to this won't go this far but jsut shut off the Monitor, which isn't the same but it's like a Nicotine patch so do what you have to...

NOW that you've done this, Go into the Kitchen and Grab a Frying pan. A Big ol' Skillet would be the best, But a Teflon non Stick one wil work fine too.

Put that pan in the Hand you use to cook with (Looks like a Left had according to the Greamlin above) and hold it out in from of you. Count to 3 (Starting at 1) and then pull it in close to your Face as Fast as you can till it makes sort of a TOOOING sound. After You wake up from being knocked out, Log back onto the Computer and Share your Experience with us.........

Let us know how that works
elkgrin.gif

I'll be there probably about 7:30. I'll also be in Boise from 5 a.m. til about 2 p.m. goofing off. I've got to drop my girls off at the airport, then turn around and pick up one of my troops. Anything going on then?

Moosie, are you saying you are the one responsible for all the construction and the huge headache on exit 38? It's a good thing I don't have to commute to get to work. Are you in charge of the Midland Interchange as well? I am curious to see how that one will pan out....but I am excited we will have a Cosco in town.

7:30 ? Well, I'll be here. I'm sure some Drunk will be hanging around still at that late hour of the night ;)

Wilie, I'm responsible for the Prior Construction of the Offramp. Just up to the Intersection from the Freeway. Jsut the part with the Lights and The Auxiliary lane parelell to the Interstate. (Yes, I design roads better then I spell :D ) That whole Brindge thing is a Waste of Money.. Errr I mean Is what was ITD (Idaho Transportation Department) needed to do with the budget they had Allowed..... :rolleyes: (Fuggin Waste of money and a Death trap !!)

Anyways, I also don't have anything to do with Midland.

Hmmm...I didn't think Gunner was going to even be headed that way until 7:30. If it is too late for your "batch'n" lifestyle, let me know.

...HEHE We'll be here till late, You jsut come when Ya can. Hell, I might even Break out the Poker cards and Make it a early morning party :D

WELL... I ate the Most I think... And Got teased for Shooting the most Little Critters ... WAZZ UP with that, Dissed in my own Domain ;) Although the 'Skimos with no Teeth still intrest me :D
hump.gif

Good to have you guys Over.. I sure hope Ovis found his way home :D :D

[ 03-23-2004, 23:24: Message edited by: Moosie ]

Thought I would check in. Oscar, when you go to change the map, make sure you don't only change Hwy 30 to Garrety, but also change the Texaco to Phillips 66...chitty map!

akbiggrin.jpg

HAHA.. Texico is Actually SHELL, Shell jsut bought out fetching everything but Maveric and Cheveron I think now ;) Phill66 is still Phill66 but wasn't there when I made the MAP.

I wouldn't have givien you a bad time but the last few outings you've gotten lost. And 2 times it was Gunner directions, Mine I can't blame you for becasue I always Name wrong streets. But funny how it only happens to you

That being said, Since you know were my place is and Since my wife is out of town and Your wife and Elk Turds Wife and Warrens Wife is leaving tomorrow and Paul's wife is gone and ..... WAIT a MIN, Is there some Walmart National Convention going on here ? Why are all the Wifes leaving and "CLAIMING" they are visiting other family members.... HUMmmm I'm almost ready to call BS !! ;)

We'll do it again this weekend, Im guessing you know someone with Mac salad ? ;)

PS, It's Garrity, But close enuf.

PS, It's Garrity, But close enuf.
Now who is calling the kettle black?

I'm thinking all the ladies went down to Vegas to see the "Thunder from Down Under".

I tossed the potato salad...it got too warm driving around looking for your place.

Did you like the Alaskan smiley?

Originally posted by Moosie:
NO you can't.. BUT here is What you can DO. NOW it's jsut like a Recipe that you Post. So Follow it Exactly :

To complete this you must first logg off the net. there is 12 step program to doing this if you can't do it on your Own. It's called "HOW to talk to "REAL" people and not type everything down 101. After completeing the course and Realising there is something outside of Cyber Space, Shut down your Computer. NOW, Most people new to this won't go this far but jsut shut off the Monitor, which isn't the same but it's like a Nicotine patch so do what you have to...

NOW that you've done this, Go into the Kitchen and Grab a Frying pan. A Big ol' Skillet would be the best, But a Teflon non Stick one wil work fine too.

Put that pan in the Hand you use to cook with (Looks like a Left had according to the Greamlin above) and hold it out in from of you. Count to 3 (Starting at 1) and then pull it in close to your Face as Fast as you can till it makes sort of a TOOOING sound. After You wake up from being knocked out, Log back onto the Computer and Share your Experience with us.........

Let us know how that works
elkgrin.gif
He teaches people how to hit themselves in the head with a fry pan.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skywagon
Back