Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

PARTY AT MOOSIES !!!

Well I'm A profesional Model and Money Maager... Except I mnage NOONEs money and to Ugle for the Modle job so I don't do Well....

So I draw perrrrdy pictures on the computer instead :D

Look in the Big game section under "HOWDY ALL" topic

That's my freakin' point!! He draws up blue prints for excavation and construction projects and........
(And he can't even scratch out an accurate map!!) :D

OK here's what I'm not hearing, who showed, who actually found the place, :D how much fun was had?

More fun was had at poor old Moosie's expense.....because he got razzed about the huge symmetrical cow caribou he shot in Alaska last fall. Man, there's nothing like a bunch of guys getting together telling hunting lies. I found Moosie's place fine and it wasn't hard to find which house was his since there were pickups parked everywhere on the street. The fire department would have had a hayday but luckily Elk Turd was doing the cooking on the new BBQ!!

Wiley, I'm OK with People having Fun at My Expence, Heck, I paid $100 for the dinner too :D :D

It was good to see some of the Faces again. I'd name off everyone that was there but I'd forget someone and Hurt their feelings so I won't. It wasn't anything big by any meens. It was about 10 guys ? Not counting the 3 strippers .. but thats Another story to be told ....
shhh.gif

I think the Hardest Part was at 10PM when I was Kicking Ovis and Gunner out Warren was BAnging on my door getting me to go run... We only went 1/2 the distance we usually do. I think the Beer and 3 burgers had something to do with that
elkgrin.gif

I didn't get the sheep meat all cut up like I wanted and won't have time to do it over the weekend. Anywho...if you are wanting to still get together, I can do Saturday.

I'm just going to Sit around in My Undies and Watch a Chick Flick eating Icecream... Come on OVER :D :D

Seriously though. I'm up for whatever. Have Belly, Will eat !!!

Well, somebody firm something up. Hmmm...that didn't sound right
I'll be back at the house later this evening.

I'm going to Bail on tonight. Went up bitter/sage planting today and I'm going to relax this Evening. (Pluss Wylee Invited me over and His wife is Cooking so I can jsut sit and Drink beer :D :D

Next time,we'll do it, with some planning to boot ;)

Thats kewl...might make a run to sportsman's whse. I keep hearing they are having some sale.

Went floating again today. The instructor made us flip the boats again. The water this weekend is much much colder than last. I think I'll be sitting down to pee the rest of the week, as I'm not sure I have anything left to grab hold of

If you're in Boise and Want to Go out to A movie or something call me 571-1355 !!! (And no, I'm not hitting on ya, It will be a MANNY MAN's movie !!) :D :D

Ahhh...the pleasure was all mine. And to think I almost stood you up ;)

Hopefully I will make it up in time to be on the river in the a.m.

Ugggggg....I'm so tired!!!!!

ZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZ

Thanx for the Movie, And the Good night Kiss ;)

Not a Bad week. My Wifes been Gone for 6 days So FAr and I've only had one night with no date, and tonight I had 2 dates..... :D :D But I still miss her (She's reading this Maybe...
shhh.gif
)

Well.. He made it on the River then You Called me at 2PM for Lunch.... NOW, I'm OK with going on Back to Back dates, But I'm starting to get worried.. People will start talking ;)

I haven't been to Texas Roadhouse in a LONG time, Good to hook up for Lunch Bro !!

Would you believe I got a phone call at 6:45 (20 minutes before the flight was supposed to come in) the arrival time was pushed back to 11:28??? Decided to come on home. I'll be leaving here in about an hour to come back to Boise. Man, I've logges some hours to Boise and back this past week.

Oh, and did I mention I am so tired....Uggggg!

Do I need to call you to wake you up ?!?! I know how you get when you lay down for a min. ;)

You should have just came over to save miles. Good luck getting back to Boise (Again).

The thought had crossed my mind...for both ideas. I was gonna call you again, but opted not to, especially since your complaining about all of our "quality" time.

I was gonna ask that you call me, but figured I'll be fine since I am sitting here making myself useful on useless posts and reading a book :D

GEeeesh.... One little Comment about us Spending time togther and you get all HUFFY.. I can Tell who plays the Female Roll in our Relationship :D :D

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back